You Need Rest (Sick!Robin X Shy!Reader)

Requested by fivelover__5576 thanks for the idea and your other ideas will be posted soon xxx

You were wandering around the Tower one evening when you noticed you hadn't seen Robin all day. You were to shy to ask the others in case they asked you if you had a crush on Robin (which you do). You decided to go to his room to see if he was alright. You paused at his door however when you remembered he doesn't like people going into his room.

You were about to walk away when you heard a sneeze coming from his room. You pushed your doubts away and entered his room.

"Robin?" You called out meekly.

"(Y/N)?" He replied, hoarsly.

You gulp and continue, "I saw you weren't around the tower and I just thought I'd see if you were ok?" You stutter out

He smiled at you with tired eyes. "Yeah, I'm fine, it's just a cold. I'll just take some meds and I'll be fine." He says before taking a coughing fit.

"You need rest, Robin." You said in a quiet voice. You took his hand and lead him to his bed. Robin only ever listens to you, which the rest of the team teased him for, without your knowledge so they don't hurt your feelings.

You smile at him and blush lightly. "I'll get you some soup." You said and left to go to the kitchen.

When you left, Robin couldn't help the smile spreading across his face at how nice you are to him. It's one of the many reasons why he's in love with you.

After a few minutes, you come back with his favourite soup.

"Where do you want it?" You ask before blushing wildly after you heard how weird that sounded. You stutter out an apology but Robin shakes his head.

"Its ok, (Y/N/N), " He smiles, "you can just pass it to me, I'll eat it here."

You handed him the soup and practically ran to the door, not before telling him, "Call me if you need anything."

He really appreciated you help. Because he has such a crush on you, you are the only one he let's in. When you're around, his guard is down and he is constantly smiling, which is highly unusual to him and the rest of the Teen Titans.

As you were reading your favourite novel from the comfort of your room in the Tower, your phone buzzed. You checked the time. "12 am? I've been reading that long? Oh well" You laugh as you put your book down and read a text. It was from Robin.

Bird Boy 🥰
Can you come to my room??

You felt your anxiety skyrocket! Was he ok? Is he hurt? Did he fall? You rushed out of your room and bolted to his. You opened and closed the door quickly.

"Robin, are you ok?" You asked, panic evident in your voice.

He gave you the puppy dog eyes...or what you thought were puppy dog eyes, as he still had his mask on.

"I can't sleep." He replied.

You sigh. "And what do you want me to do? Read you a bed time story? Sing to you?" You ask sarcastically.

"Wheres my shy (Y/N) gone?" He asked with a smirk. You scoffed but couldnt help the massive blush across your face.

"Can you just...stay with me? Please?" He asked.

You blush. "Um, yeah, ok." You make your way over to one of his chairs to sit in, but his voice stops you.

"What are you doing?" He asks. You turn around and see him moving over to let you into his bed.

Your eyes widened and you turned crimson.

"We aren't going to do anything, love." He chuckled. "I just need you to help me sleep." He smiled at you.

You made your way over to him and in beside him. He put his arm around your waist and his head in the crook of your neck.

"Is this ok?" He asked.

You put your fingers through his hair to massage his scalp, a trick that always helped you to sleep.

"More than ok." You replied as you felt his smile against your neck.

You smiled as well, your mind filling with thoughts of Robin and where this might lead to as you drifted off into a comfortable sleep.