This Is Your Fault (Robin X Reader)

Requested by fivelover__5576

You were lying with Robin in his bed, curled up in his arms.

"I could stay like this all day." You sigh as you put your head on his chest.

"So could I." He says, kissing your head.

You learn your head up and he kisses your lips. He deepens the kiss and rolls you over so that your under him. He continues kissing you, hearts beating rapidly.

His lips leave yours and trails them down your jaw to your neck. You smile and decide to tease him a little bit.

"Whatcha doing, my love?" You ask as you run your fingers through his hair.

"Trying to find your-" You cut him off with a breathless whine.

He hums and smirks. "Found it."

He continues to suck and bite on your sweet spot, leaving you breathing heavily and feeling a warmth spread through your body.

You tug on his hair and he puts his attention back on your lips. He kisses you with such love and tenderness that you knew he was the only one for you.

As his hand made it's way under your top to unhook your bra, Beast Boy called for the both of you.

"Hey Robin, (Y/N), dinners ready!"

You both groan, but laugh. "You know, we could keep going....skip dinner, huh?" He suggests, kissing you softly.

You laugh again and push him off of you. "Come on Robin. Besides...we'll have soooooo much fun after dinner." You wink and leave the room, Robin trailing after you, grinning like an idiot.

The team greeted you when the two of you entered the kitchen. You thanked Beast Boy for making dinner and you sat down to ear. As you ate, you noticed Starfire watching you curiously.

You turned to her. "Hey, everything ok, Star?" You asked.

"I am well," She began. "but you do not look so."

You were confused. "What do you mean, Star? I'm fine."

You put your fork down and gave her your full attention. "If you are so well, then why, perchance, do you have a bite on your neck?"

You shake your head, still confused. "What bite?" You put your hand on your neck and your eyes widen. The rest of the team look at your neck and smirk at each other.

"Oh, Starfire. (Y/N) is just fine. Her ans Robin were just having a little...fun." Cyborg says, wiggling his eyebrows.

"But what kind of the fun you speak of would leave such a mark on my dear friend (Y/N)?" Starfire asked, being the innocent Tameranian she is.

"Well, when a boy and a girl love each other very much, they-" Beast Boy began, but Robin interrupted.

"Ok, ok, too much guys!" He exclaimed, putting his arm around your waist.

"Its a way of 'marking your territory', Starfire." Raven said, smiling slightly.

"So, friend Robin is like the Earth dog?" Starfire asked.

Beast Boy and Cyborg grinned slyly. "Yes, Star, Robin is exactly like a dog!" Cyborg said.

"Robin, you dog!" Beast Boy poked at Robin.

As everyone was teasing Robin, you smacked his arm.

"This is your fault." You said as you kissed his lips, sliding your hands across his chest and left the room, leaving Robin staring into space and you awaiting his arrival.