You Can Tell Me (Beast Boy X Fem!Reader)

You had just got in after being with Starfire, helping her do her hair and feed Silkie. You heard voices coming from the training room so you decided to check it out. As you walked in, you were greeted by Robin and Beast Boy. Beast Boy turned to you and smiled. You smiled back and greeted Robin back.

After the interaction, Robin turned back to Beast Boy and begins to scold him.

"You can't keep relying on your powers, Beast Boy! You need to get stronger in case your powers don't work!"

Beast Boy sighed. Robin left the room, and nodded towards you as he left. Beast Boy then turned towards you with a sheepish grin.

"Wanna stay and watch me train?" He asked.

"So long as I don't have to do anything, sure!" You replied. He chuckled as he got into position.

He got onto the floor and began to press ups. You noticed he was quite stiff, but you suspected it was because he had his jacket on.

"Hey, Beastie? Maybe you might take off your jacket? It'll be more freeing for you." You suggested and he looked up at you, his green eyes sparkling.

"Oh yeah!" He laughed again. You smiled and shook your head.

He took off his jacket and got back into his earlier position. You watch him do his press ups, but you can't help but feel a little warm as you stare at his flexing biceps. He keeps doing this for another 5 minutes, but you quickly avert your gaze and he gets up and walks over to the beam. He latched his hands around the beam and starts doing pull ups.

You can see the sweat on his forehead and arms. You feel yourself getting hotter by the second and your heartbeat increases. You abruptly stand up and rush off to your room.

As you entered your room, you pressed your back up against the door, breathing rapidly.

You heard a knock on your door and freeze when you hear Beast Boys voice, full of concern.

"Hey, (Y/N), you doing ok? You ran off pretty quick."

You fumble around, then leap into your bed, hiding under the covers incase he sees your flushed face.

He walks in, "(Y/N/N)? You there?"

"Yeah," You began, "sorry, I just felt a bit sick is all."

"I know your lying." He said.

You sigh and remove the covers from your face.

"Come on, you can tell me." He says and he puts Mathis hand on yours.

You look at his hand then into his eyes.

"Fine...when you were training, you just looked so...I dunno, it made me feel all...hot and..." You sigh dramatically.

Beast Boy grins mischievously at you, and you blush again.

"I think," He began. "that someone, not naming any names, has a big, huge, major crush on me..."He trailed off.

You glare at him, trying not to show off how flustered you are.

"I do not!" You retaliate.

He shrugs nonchalantly. "Mmhmm, so you feel that way when watching Robin train too then?" He teased.

You roll your eyes and leave the room, him following you close behind, teasing you. However, you can't help the slightest smile on your face as you think of what's in store for your new found, mutual feelings