Chapter 5 : Desires and passion

'...........The prince pinned Emilia against the wall, his fingers lingering on her knees.

With his warm lips against the little mole of her shoulder, he ripped off her white, transparent night gown with his teeth. His lips caressed down her shoulder, throat, and ended up on her beautiful bosom, as he gently bit her red, pointy nipples.

Emilia moaned as she felt her gown getting soaked down there, and the prince smirked, his right hand slowly rubbing her most sensitive spot. Emilia gritted her teeth, moaning in pleasure as she let out little whimpers.

  She could feel his hands loosening her corset and her lingerie. He stepped away a little from her, removing his belt as Emilia gasped at the sight in front of her.

She clasped her legs together to stop letting the prince see her soaked, but he stretched her legs with his strong arms and she could only whimper and moan as he pulled her closer and filled her insides with more pleasure than she could ever imagine.....'

Emilia woke up, gasping and sweating. She felt her heart beating terribly fast as she gulped and looked around her.

She was in her own room. In the Gibson estate. Relieved, she closed her eyes and tried to recall the unsettling dream she just had.

"The prince....." She whispered to herself and sighed. This was a completely new feeling, she had never felt so breathless, so excited, and so apprehensive.

******************
Theodore couldn't rest well until he knew for sure that Ophelia was safe and well. He had to maintain so much secrecy while visiting her, it prevented him from visiting her frequently.

Ophelia looked pretty sick the last time he saw her.
Ophelia was a beautiful commoner girl with long, wavy blond hair and petite structure. She was sweet, Charming, hard working. It was a far fetched daydream for an earl to fall for a mere florist, but it happened anyway.

Ophelia knew in her heart, the earl could never be hers forever, but she loved the earl way too much to end things with him. At least the earl loved her too, however temporary and unstable their relationship might be. She was willing to love him, even if there was a chance they might have to stop seeing each other in any given moment. He was worth the risk. Their love was worth the risk.

Theodore planned on visiting her on the night of the Maxwell's yearly ball, but he had already skipped 6 balls and according to Emilia, people were getting doubtful and skeptical about his sudden disinterest in attending balls. He had to attend the ball, if not for himself then to save Emilia's face.

But as he arrived at the ball with Emilia on his arms, he spotted Ophelia amidst the working maids. She eventually spotted him too and the earl gestured at her to go to a secret, secluded place.

"My mama works as a maid for the Maxwell's, and tonight's ball needed extravagant preparation so I came to assist." Ophelia smiled.

"Who's that beautiful young lady you brought along?" She asked curiously.

-"Oh, that's..Miss Chbosky, my intended."

-"your.... intended? Oh, of course, well I suppose it makes sense.
She's very pretty." Ophelia tried to look happy, but couldn't.

-"Hey, hey...fear not. She knows. Emilia knows about us and she doesn't have a problem. It's purely a marriage of deal and we're nothing but good friends."

Theodore cupped her cheeks and bent down a little to kiss her.

-"It is not appropriate, my lord, what if someone-" Ophelia tried to protest but felt Theodore's lips melting hers. She closed her eyes, pulling him closer desperately.

***********
On the other side of the ballroom, another soul burnt with hidden, built up passion as she recounted her dream from last night and watched the prince socializing with another gentlemen.

She wanted go in front of him, rip his clothes and pull him closer to herself. But she couldn't, and that brought her more pain than she ever imagined.