Chapter 14 : Emilia, Princess of Bamburgh

Finally, it arrived.

The most anticipated, most desired and most awaited wedding day.

Martha was helping Emilia get dressed as she stared at her reflection in the mirror.

"You are glowing, miss." Martha smiled at her, straightening her veil.

-"I'm glad you will be going with me to Bamburgh, Martha. It will be pleasant to have a familiar face." She said. She was quite nervous but her soul danced in joy at the thought of finally reuniting with her one, true love.

-"Emilia, dearest, you must make haste!" Came Mrs. Chbosky's voice from downstairs.

The wedding was being held in the royal palace, arranged by her majesty Queen Charlotte. Though it was only for a few moments, she seemed uncharacteristically emotional to see her son finally settling down.

Oliver felt nervous too, but hid it well behind his confident, and rather arrogant exterior.

Emilia climbed into the carriage that'd take them to the royal palace, glancing back at the Gibson estate.

"Thank you for the memories and the love you gave me, Lady Gibson." She smiled at Lady Gibson who was weeping and smiling and looked every bit as proud as Mrs. Chbosky.

-"Dear, remember. You were born for this. You are prepared for this. You can do this." Mrs. Chbosky stared fondly at her daughter, sensing Emilia's apprehension. Emilia smiled, squeezing her mother's hand reassuringly.

In no time at all, the carriage reached the royal palace. Emilia stepped out of the carriage, staring at the enormous palace in awe. She had promenaded past the palace a few times before but this time, she was eyeing the palace in a new light.

"Emilia, it's time." Mrs. Chbosky held her hand, as Emilia nodded.

Emilia walked gracefully into the tremendously big hall, her long veil trailing behind her, the guests adoring her and appreciating how elegant she looked.

But she had eyes only for him.

He was standing there, looking at her like he'd like nothing more than to stare at her all day, and smiling as he finally knew she was going to be his forever.

She reached him and turned around to face him as he whispered in a tone that only she could hear.

"You look like someone who is going have her purity and innocence ruined tonight." He smirked a little as Emilia trembled a little at the thought of it.

"...Prince Oliver Charmichael ,do you take Emilia Chbosky to be your wedded wife, to live together in marriage?  Do you promise to love her, comfort her, honor and keep her for better or worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and health, and forsaking all others, be faithful only to her, for as long as you both shall live?" The archbishop said.

"I do." The prince said in his husky tone, staring directly at Emilia's lips. Emilia gulped.

-"Emilia Chbosky, do you take Prince Oliver Charmichael to be your wedded husband to live together in marriage?  Do you promise to love him, comfort him, honor and keep him for better or worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and health and forsaking all others, be faithful only to him so long as you both shall live?"

-"I do." Emilia's voice shook a little bit she steadied herself by taking a deep breath.

-"I now pronounce you man and wife." The archbishop announced.

The prince slowly took off Emilia's gloves and grazed his fingers like he was admiring a fine artwork.

"Emilia, Princess of Bamburgh." He murmured, and put the ring on her finger.

After a great feast and prolonged farewells and promises and tears, it was time for Emilia to travel to Bamburgh with her husband.

"I shall write to you mama!" She said as she waved from their private  carriage, Mayfair slowly fading away.

"Shall we reach to Bamburgh within tonight?" Emilia asked excitedly.

-"It shall take around dawn to reach. However-" He got up from his seat to sit beside Emilia. "I cannot possibly wait till dawn to do what I have been yearning to do for the entire season." He whispered in her ear.

-"Oliver, we're inside a carriage-" Emilia tried to protest but was immediately stopped by the prince.

-"It's evening, nobody will see." He kissed her lips passionately as Emilia could feel her reluctance disappearing.

Oliver kissed her lips even deeper, loosening her wedding gown and revealing her naked shoulders. He removed his lips from hers and slowly caressed her shoulders with his lips, sending shivers down Emilia's spine. He held her close with one hand, and unfastened her corset, revealing her uncovered bosom.

He looked into her eyes in such way that Emilia wanted to surrender herself to him completely and utterly. He slowly kissed her pink, protruding nipple as a slow moan escaped her lips. He smirked and kissed again, this time more forcefully.   Emilia tried her best not to moan out loud but she failed, again and again.

He could feel her wetness on him as he dragged his hand below her waist. She gasped as she felt his fingers slowly advancing towards to the most sensitive part of a lady.

As he let his fingers feel her wetness she whimpered a little, letting his fingers go deeper. Then suddenly he pushed her, unfastened his belt in a blink of eye and made her sit on his lap. She could feel what was gonna happen, and closed her eyes in fear and excitement as she felt him slowly entering her.

The prince kissed her deep to stop her from screaming out loud as she moaned in his mouth, grabbing his shoulders and digging her nails into them, and getting lost in a heaven of pleasure she didn't know existed.

"How do you feel?" He whispered softly, thrusting deeper as she gasped for breath.

"I..I-" instead of answering, she pulled the prince towards her and pressed her lips against him, needing him desperately.

The carriage advanced towards Bamburgh, bearing the passion of a  young couple in its heart.

𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘣𝘪𝘥𝘥𝘦𝘯 𝘍𝘳𝘶𝘪𝘵 : 𝘈 𝘙𝘦𝘨𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘺 𝘙𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें