𝟎𝟏𝟏, 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐫

nailea was now working for the fourth time that week, considering her boss threatened to fire her if she called in sick again and she just couldnt take that risk. not with her mom in the hospital. not with having to take care of riley.

then, one familiar figure, aka matt, appeared at the end of the line. nailea smiled gently, trying to scan the peoples items faster. she thought they were at least friends after the day that he literally let her cry in his arms. yeah, she thought. it was finally matts turn and he just didnt even say hi, he just put the things on the conveyor belt.

"are you mute or something?" nailea asks, scanning the things

"no" matt shrugs

"then why arent you talking to me?"

"because i fucking despise you"

"oh okay" nailea nods, a scoff leaving her mouth "i dont understand you sometimes, you know?"

"what do you mean?" matt asks

"because first youre a bitch to me, then you text me to see if im okay, then you show up at my fucking house, you let me cry to you and i literally fucking slept in your fucking arms, you cried after seeing my parents, and now you dont even say hi to me? like what the fuck?" nailea exclaims, trying not to catch the attention of other customers

"that didnt mean shit. you know it."

"oh so me being an amazing sister was a lie too?"

"maybe, maybe not"

"fuck you matt" nailea finishes putting his last thing in the bag "pay so we can get this shit over with"

"no one wants to get this over with more than i do" matt pays, grabbing his bags

"i hope he falls in a ditch" nailea mutters

nailea slammed her front door as she got home, dropping her keys on the platter as her sister and her friends turn to look at her.

"nai?" riley asks

"will your guys' parents get mad at me if i swear in front of you guys?" nailea asks the other two girls

"i swear more than my own mother" one of the girls, brynn says

"my parents wont find out" the other girl, mackenzie, shrugs

"ive known you girls your whole life so if you snitch on me i swear to god" nailea sits on a bean bag "so you two know matt? matt sturniolo?"

"yeah your ex boyfriend" brynn says

"yeah well so the day we went to see mom at the hospital, like a three hours beforehand, this son of a bitch checks up on me on text because he saw my spam post and hes like 'are you okay?' and i just went off on him and shit and then he ordered mcdonalds for me and told me that he couldnt care less if i shoved a fry up my ass - which isnt the fucking point! - but anyways then he came over and we argued over this girl and he thought i have a problem with her or something but i can't have a fucking problem with her because shes so nice!. well then he sad 'sorry that my life is shit right now' and i answered and told him that my mom is in the fucking hospital and my life is shittier than his-"

"he told you to shove a fry up your ass?" riley laughs

"riley shut up because this next part is interesting as fuck" nailea holds her finger up "then i cried and we cuddled and fell asleep"