𝟎𝟑𝟏, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫?

matt sat on the couch, watching frozen with abby as his brothers death stared them.

"ill be back" matt stands up, dragging his brothers upstairs and into his room "whats going on?"

"what?" chris asks

"you guys staring at abby and i like that" matt says

"because youre watching frozen with her. you only watch frozen with nai. and we're mad at you" nick explains "nailea obviously didnt know you two were ov-"

"yes she did!"

"matt i watched her! when she saw you with abby her face immediately dropped i swear she was going to cry!" nick exclaims "she loves you matt. no she adores you actually"

"yeah well its her fault" matt scoffs

"its your fault. stop blaming everything on her. listen matt youre my brother and i love you but im siding with nai on this one" chris scoffs "youre being an ass. if you get jealous you get mad but whenever she gets jealous she doesnt say anything!"

"and the worst thing is that riley hates you right now. the girl who looks up to you hates you" nick explains "its your mess, go clean it up!"

"listen. nailea and i dont fi-"

"shut the fuck up she was all you talked about for two years and now she gave you another chance with her and youre saying you two dont fit?" chris asks "'we dont fit' my ass!"

"we dont!" matt exclaims "i like abby"

"no you like that abby is distracting you from nailea." nick blurts out "nailea loves you! and youre fucked because i already invited finley, nailea, riley, kiara, and sierra over"

"and also. you were jealous of a gay man."

"shut up chris."

nailea, riley, and their other three friends walked inside the sturniolo household, theyre attention turning to the girl and boy, aka abby and matt, who were on the couch watching matt and naileas movie.

"oh he has nerve" riley mutters

"my brothers are upstairs" matt says

"yeah okay" nailea rushes past the tv, walking upstairs with the four others following behind her "im going to kill him"

"ill kill you first!"

"fuck off!"

nailea scoffs and walks into nicks room, seeing chris and nick lying on the bed.

"i hate my fucking brother!" nick exclaims "dude shes so fucking annoying!"

"who is?" riley asks

"abby" chris says "she thinks we're friends"

"im gonna go get water" riley scoffs, walking downstairs

she, in fact, wasnt going to get water.

"matt can i talk to you?" riley crosses ber arms

"we're kind of in the middle of someth-" matt starts

"does it look like i care?" riley raises her eyebrows

"fine" matt gets up, getting pulled into the guest room downstairs

"what the fuck is wrong with you?" riley asks, closing the door behind her

"what are you talking about?" matt asks

"nailea didn't know about you two being over. you were over. she wasnt. youre being a fucking asshole to my sister for being friends with a boy but when youre friends with a girl she doesnt say shit!. dont you love her?"

"what the fuck is wrong with you that youre confronting me every second!" matt exclaims

"because i can't stand to see my sister hurt over some stupid guy who cant value her correctly! nailea isnt just some girl you can dump when she does something you dont like! shes the most amazing girl ever and you dont care about her!" riley exclaims

"of course i care about her!"

"then why are you trying so hard to hurt her?"

matt looks away from riley, why did he want to hurt her?

"im not trying to hurt her" matt lies

"well you are. i know that she broke your heart but that isn't a reason for you to break hers." riley reprimands "until you two make up, stay the fuck away from her"

"gladly."

MOMMYANDDADDYISSUES_:

mommyanddaddyissues_: do u trace hearts on her arm too?

✰┊❛AUTOCAPS❜┊✰