𝟎𝟐𝟎, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦

nailea woke up, tears pouring down her face and a hot air filling the room she was in. she had the dream. but she hadnt had it since she was eighteen, why was it appearing now?. nailea was walking to rileys room, quickly remembering the her little sister was spending the night at brynns house with mackenzie. she went back upstairs and walked into her bathroom, splashing water on her face and drying it with a towel. but nothing she did calmed her down, and only two people knew how to control her. riley, and matt.

she sighed at the realization that she had to call the boy, but what other choice did she have?. it was two a.m, so he didnt answer until the third time of her calling.

"what" matt mumbles, his eyes still closed

"matt" nailea says in a shaky voice "can you, can you come over?"

"right now?" matt asks, opening his eyes to see the girl in the middle of a mental breakdown "whats wrong?"

"dream" nailea answers easily

"yeah. ill be there in ten" matt answers

"okay, thank you" nailea hangs up

she sits in her bed, her knees up to her chest as she rested her forehead on her kneecaps as she waited for matt.

"nins?" matts voice calls out after ten minutes of sitting alone

the front door closes, and footsteps come up the stairs. matt walks into the room, seeing his ex girlfriend sitting on the bed.

"nini?" matt sits down next to her

"im sorry" nailea sniffles

"for what?" matt asks

"for calling you like this. its two in the morning" nailea looks at him, tears still streaming down her face

"its alright" matt puts his arm around her

"i just, i dont know what to do and riley isnt here and no one else knows how to control this but you and its confusing. im sorry" nailea apologizes

"youre apologizing too much" matt chuckles

"i know. im sor-"

"dont say it"

"fine"

nailea leans into his side, her arm around his waist as his chin ended up on her head.

"i hate you, matt. thank you" nailea says

"i hate you too, and youre welcome" matt chuckles

nailea smiles softly as they sit in a comfortable silence, nailea cuddles up to his side.

"nini?" matt asks after five minutes

he gets no answer, he looks over to the girl to find her eyes closed and her breathing getting calmer. he takes his arm off from around her, lying her down on the bed, him going with her. he cant help but put his arm around her waist, pulling her toward him and putting the covers on both of them. he wanted time to freeze and for them to stay like that forever. but it was impossible.

✰┊❛AUTOCAPS❜┊✰