𝟎𝟒𝟔, 𝐢 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞.

"matt oh my god youre doing it incorrectly!"

"well chris im fucking blind what do you expect?"

the triplets and nailea were filming a baking video for wednesday. chris and matt were a team, and nick and nailea were the other team. nick and matt were blind, nailea and chris were deaf. the first team to put the cookies in the oven first won.

"nailea wheres the spray?" nick asks loudly, plopping his hand around the counter

"WHAT?" nailea yells, mixing the cookie batter with the whisk

"WHERES THE SPRAY?" nick yells back

"MATT OH MY FUCKING GOD!" chris exclaims

matt turns to look at his brother, making a 'zip your mouth and throw the key' motion with his hand and then flipping him off, causing nailea to laugh.

"matt are you distracting my team?" nick gasps

"no" matt answers

"THOUGH IVE TRIED, I CANT PRETEND THAT I DONT SIT AROUND AND THINK ABOUT YOU. WHEN ALL I EVER DO IS THINK ABOUT YOU" nailea sings, sliding down the fridge dramatically

"is she sliding down the wall?" matt asks

"how the fuck would i know?" nick rhetors "NAILEA GET THE FUCK UP!"

"WHAT?" nailea yells

nick sighs and pulls the girl up, pointing at the bowl with the batter in it and at the pan.

"OHHH, I PUT THE COOKIES ON THE PAN?" nailea asks as nick gives her an enthusiastic thumbs up "YEAH IVE GOT THIS!"

"SEVENTEEN THIRTY EIGHT-"

"CHRIS SHUT THE FUCK UP! THEYRE GONNA WIN!"

"WHAT?" chris yells, matt pointing to where he thought the other teams pan was "OH MY FUCKING GOD!"

"EXACTLY HURRY UP." matt hands the bowl to his brother, looking for the kitchen sink

"FUCK YEAH!" nailea yells, closing the oven "NICK WE WON!"

"what?" matt takes his blindfold off, looking into the oven, seeing the cookies in it "fuck"

"MATT WHY ARE YOU SAD?" nailea takes the headphones off "sorry was i yelling?"

"im not sad im annoyed at my STUPID FUCKING BROTHER FOR NOT GOING FAST ENOUGH" matt turns to chris who was complaining like a little baby "this is your faul-"

"if you hadnt been so distracted with your little gi-"

"cut it out!" nailea exclaims "matt go to the corner"

"why me!" matt throws his arms in the air

"matt." nick looks at matt, his arms crossed

"fine" matt mutters, walking to the nearest corner

"HA! FUCK YOU!" chris flips matt off

"chris go to the corner too." nick points at another corner

"what?" chris scoffs

nailea of course had escaped from all that fiasco and went to the corner with matt.

"sorry for giving you time out" nailea smiles up at him

"nah, i deserve it" matt shrugs playfully

"you look like, amazingly gorgeous in blue" nailea says "like its crazy"

"thank you" matt smiles "you look stunning in my pajamas"

"thank you" nailea smiles back, a light tint of maroon  flushing into matts cheeks "why are you blushing, babe?"

"i dont know" matt hides his face "youre just so"

"im just so what? irresistible, amazing-"

"gorgeous, beautiful, stunning, pretty."

"yeah i guess that too" nailea shrugs

"you guess? baby its definite" matt holds both her hands, holding them up with his

"theyre so in love it's sickening" chris tells the camera, causing matt and naileas attention to turn to him "were cutting it out dont worry"

"yeah you bet your ass you are" matt answers "put our cookies in the oven"

"i did. were just waiting for them" nick shrugs, turning the camera off

"well, come on" matt lets go of one of her hands, leading her uostairs

"oh my god nailea i just love you so much" nick puts his hands on chris' shoulders "youre just so amazing"

"baby youre so pretty" chris reciprocates his actions "i wish i could kiss you all d-"

"CHRIS THATS GROSS!" nailea pretend pukes

"we never say that" matt chuckles

"yeah but you call each other baby" chris looks at them

"yeah and ill start calling him cupcake if you two dont stop right now"

"our mouths are sealed."

nailea laughs quietly as matt continues going up the stairs with her hand in his, entering his room.

"hey so uhm," matt hesitates "you know how i like, have your instagram on my phone and you have mine on yours?"

"yeah, why?" nailea sits on his bed, matt sitting down next to her

"so i got a notification from the account and this guys uhm, his name was like liam or something and he was talking about how last nig-"

"what?" naileas eyes widen, a small chuckle leaving her mouth "baby, you seriously believe that?"

"no!" matt sits down as nailea looks at him intently "i mean, a little bit."

"matt, im going to be honest but you cant get mad at me" nailea reasons "promise?"

"i promise ill try" matt answers

"so when you and i were apart, my parents sobered up for like a month. so they wanted to set me up with someone i didnt want to be with, and yes, thats liam. they wanted me to marry him and shit but i of course said no. i dated him for like four weeks and then broke up with him because i was playing with his feelings. he became so obsessed with me to the point he'd start showing up at my window sometimes. i moved out and shit and i swear, i haven't heard from him in a year and a half" nailea explains "you can block him, dm him back. but i swear to you there's nothing that im hiding from you"

"i believe you" matt says "i do. i just get nervous"

"why?"

"because theres so many other guys out there, guys that are better than me and i guess im just scared that youre going to leave me for them"

"my love, youre being silly" nailea chuckles

"i know!" matt looks at her "you promise thats the whole truth?"

"i swear on my sisters life" nailea answers "you have nothing to be insecure about. some of the boys here dont even shower. like travis olsen from our chemistry class?"

"oh my god. did he find out what deodorant is now?"

"he better have."

✰┊❛AUTOCAPS❜┊✰