𝟎𝟑𝟎, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐛𝐚𝐫𝐛𝐢𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮?

nailea sat in her bed, her dog lying in between her and finley.

"dude i just dont fucking understand that man!" riley exclaims "like one minute hes tracing hearts on your thigh with his finger -yes i saw that- and then he yells at you? what the fuck!"

"riley you dont have to hate him-"

"oh i hate him!" riley reprimands "im going to kill him! im going to skin him alive!"

"amen sister" finley says "i hate straight men. they make me so fucking mad"

"we should set fin up with nick or something" riley sighs

"yes we should!" nailea exclaims "i just cant believe matt got so mad at me. i wouldve told matt that fin is gay but it slipped my mind"

"how does that slip your mind" riley says, putting air quotes up

"fuck off" nailea says "well we're all going to your volleyball game today, so ill just talk to him there. what time is it at again?"

"its at three" riley answers "but i have to get there at two - thirty"

"yeah okay. so we have to go like now because its two" nailea gets up "lets go!"

nailea and finley sat on the bleachers in the indoor school gym, watching riley getting ready to play meanwhile also watching tiktok. it was already two - fifty and there were a lot of other people there already. the triplets, sierra, and kiara showed up, a new blonde girl with them. well, with matt.

"guys!" nailea waves at them

"hey" chris smiles at the girl apologetically

"uhm. hi" finley smiles gently

"oh, hey!" nick smiles "im nick, that's chris, thats matt, thats kiara, thats sierra, and thats abby"

"nice to meet you guys" finley waves lightly

"im abby!" the blonde introduces herself

"yeah i've heard" nailea mutters "sit down. the game is about to start"

"yeah" nick sits down next to nailea "hey sorry for what happened between you and matt" he whispers in her ear

"what?"

"he said you two didnt work. sorry" nick frowns

naileas face turns into a confused face as she looks over at matt. he had his arm around abby as they watched something on matts phone.

"matt the game is fucking starting put the phone down" nailea reprimands

"shut up, nailea" matt scoffs

"fuck you, matt" nailea rolls her eyes, crossing her arms over her chest as riley threw the ball over the net and they all cheered

"YES RILEY YES" chris yells

nailea keeps her eyes on riley, trying to ignore the giggles coming from matt and abby.