Introduction

Hello guys, this is Kate Lin, the author of this book 'My deskmate'. I'm going to introduce the characters in this story and their personalities.

Well, don't hate me if I don't match your mindset and I'll really try my best for the book to turn out REALLY GOOD.

So, without wasting anytime, let's dig in.

1) Jungkook

He's the university heartthrob and he's the coldest one but it doesn't mean he's cold and rude to everyone

He's the university heartthrob and he's the coldest one but it doesn't mean he's cold and rude to everyone. At least, he smiles and has a soft spot for his family and friends. He belongs to a rich household and is also a spoiled child. He hates studying from the core of his heart. He wants to be a boxer but his parents want him to be a businessman. Well, he's also a pervert but not a Playboy.

2) Y/N

Y/N has introverted typish personality but that doesn't mean she's a scaredy cat

Y/N has introverted typish personality but that doesn't mean she's a scaredy cat. She's enough to fight for herself and she's also savage and bold. She's a nerd but she also appears to be funny in many cases. Her parents are supporting and let her pursue her dreams. At the time of studies, she becomes cold as she only wants her focus on books. She also has a friend circle in which...of course, Jungkook isn't involved.

Other side roles will be added soon but I hope you like this story. I'll give my blood, sweat and tears to make it look like it's a real story and about my intro, I'll give you at last. Till then, take care and bye, bye. Mwahh>33