Part-4 (Frenemies)

(AT KITCHEN, Y/N'S POV.)

She stops kneading the dough as she looks at me with her eyes glistening with joy but I can see her face screaming that she needs a proper explanation to what I'm telling.

"Jeon Jungkook? You mean the son of Mr and Mrs Jeon whose industry is emerging in Korea? You mean the handsome guy we've seen multiple times on news?" She started throwing me some questions in curiosity while I nodded my head. But I was kinda shocked because I've never seen him in news.

"News? We've seen him in news?" I asked confused while she was already gasping in shock and surprise. I know Jungkook is famous but how come I never knew it.

"Y/Nah, we've seen him like a lot of times. In which world are you living dear?" She spoke annoyingly as I just remain shocked for awhile. How is this possible? How come I didn't know Jeon Jungkook before?

"Anyways, try to be friends with Jungkook. Maybe things can work out better." She spoke with a tantalizing smirk as I just scoffed while I fastened stirring the cream. Now, the cream was extremely whipped.

"I'd never. That guy is a trouble maker, always chooses troubles." I spoke while my mom just shook her head with a smile. Is she teasing me now? But let her tease, I know myself better that I can never be friends with a cocky and nosy guy.

I can do this. Isn't it?

(TIME SKIP)

"DAD!!!! FINALLY YOU'RE BACK!!!!" I screamed out in excitement when I saw my dad entering into the living room. I immediately went to him as I hugged him tight. He grinned as he also hugged me back with the same force.

"Oh my kiddo, how have you been doing? Your dad missed you a lot." He spoke while ruffling my head. I smiled widely as finally I can look at him properly.

"Dad, I'm doing good and you know I got into my favorite university. I also missed you alot dad." I spoke, trying not to weep up. I looked at him as a huge smile spreads on his lips.

"Oh my champion girl, I KNEW IT THAT YOU'LL GET INTO UNIVERSITY." He spoke while patting my head this time. He gave me a small hug again before he reaches my mom.

"Honey, I'm glad that you're back." My mom spoke as she kissed my dad. He also kissed her back. But it lasted for few seconds.

"I was missing you a lot darling." My dad spoke as they hugged each other before we all went to celebrate this night in the dining hall with lots of laughter and happiness. Now, we're a happy family again.

Yeah!!!

(AT PARTY, JUNGKOOK'S POV.)

I made my step inside the big banquet hall as I can see a mass crowd associated over there. There were people communicating to each other. Each and everyone looked elegant. I can also see some Englishmen in this party. The lights were glowing so beautifully that it was enchanting the whole hall.

I don't know but I felt a little nervous because I'm really not an outside person and this huge crowd wasn't making me calm either. I wanted to grab my mom's hand but again, I know I'm not a small child anymore. That'd be so embarassing.

I saw my dad running into some Englishmen as they started chattering among each other while my mom found her relatives as she also soon left me over there. I was now all alone in the mid of this hall, feeling really nervous. I just want Jimin to show up then only, I can be at ease.

"Bhoo!!" I almost flinched when there was a tap on my shoulder. I turned around to find Jimin laughing crazily. I just gave him an angry expression but internally, I was really happy that he's here now.