Part-12 (Reunion)

(AT HOME, Y/N'S POV.)

I'm sad to say but you're a coward!!

The words were continuously echoing in my head as like I really did something wrong by not telling him. I'm not saying that I'm right tho but the thing is he can't understand my problem. If he'd have been in my shoes, I'm damn sure that he'd have been like me. Not telling and hiding it.

After he called me a coward, I was unable to look deep into his eyes. Scratch that, I even felt nervous to look up to him. Maybe he was right. I'd have trusted him and shared my problem to him but guess what, I wasn't in my right mind. I was totally panicked and I know sometimes, we people make mistakes. It's a natural thing.

But still I feel guilty. Now, I'm sure that he'd be feeling disappointed because I even saw that in his doe eyes in that alley. But guess what, I was scared. Yeah, I was really scared to open my mouth. I stood there nonchalant and guess what, it irked him more. It was like I was adding more fuel to his anger.

So...as a result, he left me over there without telling or advising me anything. I was traumatised and hell scared if those guys will find me and do something to me or my family.

Well to be honest, I want to spill the beans. You guys must be thinking I'm a brave girl then why did I even hide this thing from Jungkook? He's like my good friend as well as my deskmate...then why?

Okay, that's right. I know if I'd have shared the problem with him, he'd have surely taken some step to help me. But guess what, I may look that I'm really brave but the thing is I'm too scared inside my heart. I'm scared of rich people.

Well who doesn't? Coming from a middle class family. It feels like we've a generation gap between the middle class and the riches. For instance, where I live in a house there the rich people would be living in huge mansions and villas.

It feels like I'm from medieval period and they're from modern period. No offense, I know the majority of people are poor and middle class but the rich people just inspire me as well as at the same time, scare me.

I tried to push the words that Jungkook said to me and tossed on the bed so that I can find my comfortable spot and go to sleep.

Fifteen minutes passed by but still I couldn't fall asleep. So as a result I stood up from the bed and went to one of my shelves. I fumbled for awhile so that I can get a boring book which can make me fall asleep. But guess what, while I was searching for it. A book fell down on the floor and that somehow caught my attention.

I kneeled down to grab the book and with the dim light coming from my lamp, I saw it wasn't a book but an album. An album full of nostalgic and unforgettable memories.

I flipped some pages and then my eyes were filled with tears when I saw me and my childhood best friend in that one frame. Well, that was the time when I was really happy. I mean it's so peculiar that as you age, your problems also vary. For instance, when I was of five years old and if I'll break my doll's hand that would've been a huge problem for me but now when I'm already a woman, I think how silly and innocent I was back then.

Sometimes, I really want to go back to my childhood because I want to make myself feel happy and contented again which I failed to do.

Well, I closed my album as I didn't think much and went to my bed to take a sound sleep. I don't want to cloud myself with unforgettable memories because now I just want to focus on one thing and that is me.

It didn't take much time to fall asleep. I just closed my eyes and the very next moment I was already drifting myself into a deep slumber.

(AT UNIVERSITY, JUNGKOOK'S POV)

I was going down the path and today there's no Jimin as he's having his dancing competition today. Well, that guy struggles hundred times more than me and yeah, he deserves the best.

It was more of a lonely day today and I just wanted to reach the classroom soon. It's not like I'm feeling nervous. It's just I was feeling a bit down today. Well, the thing is very much absurd for me and I don't know how to feel about it.

The thing is I got into a fight with my father.

And you know what's the topic?

Well, you guessed it correct.

Yeah, it's about my career.

He again told me that boxing isn't for me and I'd moreover focus on Management.

Yeah, maybe he was right but he wasn't totally right. I may look weak but I'm a muscular person and these muscles aren't for show it's because I practice boxing.

I was minding my own business when I saw Y/N heading towards the classroom with Amelia. Her hairstyle is changed today. Moreover, she just comes to the class with open hair or bun but today she has came with two braids.

Wow, she looks extremely beautiful today.

I stood at one place, looking at her and examining her. This girl isn't at all healthy for me and I'm betting on it.

I tried to brush away from my thoughts as I tried to maintain the cold aura, just wanting to enter into the classroom now.

(INSIDE CLASSROOM, AUTHOR'S POV.)

All the students were sitting on their chairs when the professor soon enters with a girl following behind him.

Everyone were looking at her with awe as she was looking really beautiful. She looked shy but the smile on her face was addicting. Soon the professor tried to introduce her in front of the class.

"Guys, we're having a newcomer today. Dear, please introduce yourself."  The girl raised her head up as she nodded once before she took a huge breathe.

"Hello this is Yukisan but you can call me Yuki. Hope we can be good friends in future." As she introduced herself, Y/N and Jungkook who were minding their own business before sometime were now left in shock.

"Yuki!"

They both uttered at the same time and were soon left shocked.

TO BE CONTINUED.
Hello guys, I'm soooooo sorry for uploading this late but trust me, day by day I'm becoming busy. I'll soon tryna complete this book because I'm left with no choice. Initially, I was thinking that to make this book of 50 parts but I don't think this can be achieved at the speed manner in which I'm publishing. Well, I'll think upon it.

Till then, I hope you all are doing good and take care of yourself and your loved ones and reach out our book to your friends and mates so that they can also enjoy it.

Have a good day and Mwah <33