Part-6(Bully pt:-1)

(AT THE UNIVERSITY, Y/N'S POV.)

I strode inside the campus as I waited for that particular person to show up. Oh God, why Jungkook is always late? Can't he come at the correct time? I was waiting and tapping my foot continuously in anxiety.

"Hey goody two shoes, good morning." The familiar figure utters those words near my ear in his husky tone. Well, don't think that I didn't get shivers down my spine. I almost felt chills everywhere. But that was for a short time until I heard him laughing loudly.

"Umm good morning and what happened? Why are you laughing annoying bunny?" I spoke, confused. He looks at me as he stops laughing but his face still looks adorable. God! This person can bring out two personalities that are at one time he'd act handsome like a cold man but again at one time, he'd be acting all over cute.

Well, couldn't complain. He's my frenemy after all.

But I know you guys are sure confused because how can I act normal when he made me stand in the rain for like two days ago?

Well, I don't think he did that with intention and I'm not the type of girl who'll fight against anything. I understand him and he also looked after me on that day. So it all says.

He also apologised to me for everything he did on that day and I also forgave him. I didn't want to make something ordinary a huge fuss.

"Goody two shoes, what happened? Why do you always zone out after you see me? I thought that you don't like being late to classes but no, I was wrong. I'm seeing you zoning out when you'd be the one forcing me with you to go to the classroom." He spoke with a sneering smile while I, being the nerd (I know many people hate when someone calls them nerd but guess what, I'm okay with it because I'm a nerd!) started exasperating as I look at the time on my wristwatch.

"Oh God, bunny! We're running late. Lez go!!" I started running, not waiting for him anymore. I can feel his eyes staring at me but I don't care that for now.

"Hey! My name isn't bunny. You told me it was annoying bunny." He spoke while running after me. Oh God! Does he only care about this? Like we're damn five minutes late but I don't think that's concerning him. Well, it's something normal for him tho.

I reached the classroom, my hair all messed up. Me looking too tired for running around 2 miles. The sweat was already dripping down from my forehead but that's not my concern for now.

"Sorry sir, may I come in?" I spoke as he looks at me sternly. I smiled obnoxiously as I bowed and greeted him. He just nods his head and thank God, he lets me inside the classroom. I ran to Amalia who was already present over there and was having a relief look. Must be worried about me.

"Sir, may I come in? Good morning sir." I heard Jungkook's voice who was standing beside the classroom door. He was kind of leaning against the door while his hands were shoved inside his pocket. God! Everything he does...defines handsome.

"Mr Jungkook, can you please explain why are you always late?" The professor stands there while lifting one of his eyebrows. Jungkook stopped leaning as he looked at the professor.

"I was not interested to attend your lecture in the first place. So, you'd feel happy that this Jeon Jungkook came all the way to attend your class." Jungkook spoke cockily as all the students in the class became awestruck while I wasn't at all amazed. Is this a way to talk to the professor? Like I can never.

"Could've been better if you didn't attend my class. At least, the students were concentrating on what I was speaking till now." The professor snapped back as Jungkook became speechless as if he ran out of words. Now all the students were laughing at him while I was still sitting with a bland expression covered on my face.