Part-7(Strangers)

(OUTSIDE THE CLUB, THIRD PERSON'S POV.)

Jungkook and Jimin were standing outside the club. Jungkook was having a stern look but Jimin was worried. Yes, he was worried because Jungkook rarely comes to clubs and that to when he's depressed or sad. So, he has already realised that there's something wrong with his friend.

"Are you sure?" He asked while Jungkook looked at him in confusion. He couldn't decipher what he was indicating.

"What do you mean?" Jungkook asked, raising a brow while all he could see was Jimin sighing.

"I know you're not a person who'll come to clubs often. So, now reveal what's the matter, you can open up to me?" Jimin retorted him kindly but seems like the words which Jungkook was about to speak, were stuck in his throat.

"Jimin, I-I just can't. Something is holding me back." He spoke remorsefully while hanging his head low. Jimin merely nodded his head, not wanting to force him.

"It's okay. You don't have to fret!" He spoke as Jungkook smiled a bit, feeling a tad better.

"So, let's head to the club!" Jungkook spoke as he dragged Jimin, emerging inside the place.

(INSIDE THE CLUB)

"Ayo- so many hot girls right here. Gonnabe a wild night for me." Jimin spoke as he was checking out some girls who were pole dancing. He tried to calm his horses down.

Well, Jimin and Jungkook were sitting on a luxurious settee. Jungkook was waiting for his wine while Jimin was also doing the same but in the meantime, he got the chance to check out some girls.

Jungkook seemed not to get easily distracted by those things. His only aim was now to distract his mind because his mind was only screaming Y/N.

There were many flashbacks roaming in his mind like the day when they both met each other. He could still remember how they both were fighting in the campus like dogs and cats. A smile cracked up on his lips without his own realisation.

He then remembered how he ordered her to bow down and apologise him. But Y/N being the young bold woman didn't bow and again it led to a fight. Jungkook was thinking all these and smiling but in the meantime, he also felt bad when he ordered Y/N to bow down. Anger surely takes the best out of him.

He then remembered how they both became frenemies and how he confessed that so romantically. A slight blush appears on his cheeks when he remembered the way Y/N was almost close to him while looking all over red and shy.

His cheeks now became dark red when he realised that he has also held Y/N in his embrace. Yea, he can't forget that. Y/N was so scared on that thunderstorm night and hugging him tight that he still can feel her warmth on his body.

He shook his head finally but soon flinched when he saw Jimin intensely staring at him. A smirk was growing on Jimin's lips as like he caught Jungkook in 4k.

"Why are you looking at me with those eyes?" Jungkook asked, a tad irritated while Jimin couldn't stop beating around the bush. He wiggled his eyebrows as he straightened his posture.

"I think you're falling in love." Jimin spoke with his eyes sparkling inside the neon lighted club. Jungkook was thinking that he'd be glad to see the back of Jimin.

"And what made you think that?" He asked as much as patient as he could.

"Bro, it's too easy. You know I got disturbed when you giggled all of a sudden. So, when I looked upon you. I saw your face turning to a tomato and you were literally daydreaming. Wait, but it's not even day now." He spoke while Jungkook became traumatised. He couldn't believe that he giggled just a few moments ago. That was too shocking for him.