Part-11(friendship)

(AT UNIVERSITY, Y/N'S POV.)

I was emerging into the campus when I saw everybody looking awestruck and stunned. I lent my eyes to find the two handsome boys of our university. Who is it?

Of course, Jimin and Jungkook.

I mean how? Like HOW?! Not only girls but  even guys were also stunned looking at those two. I mean indeed they both look cool and smart but how can they worship them  everyday? I look at Jungkook and Jimin's face to find they were both pissed off to hell.

Well, I can't say that they aren't good for nothing. They're literally the pride of our university. Because of them our university is progressing in terms of popularity and rankings. So, they're very much needed for our university.

"Guys, I'm tired! Please stop crowding near me!!" I heard Jungkook's already done voice. I looked at him to find him escaping the crowd and the whole place.

"Please we're not superstars so stop crowding near us. Aren't you tired of doing these useless and cringy things? For god sake, now stop it! You all have already crossed the limits." Jimin spoke but not in a harsh tone. The whole crowd went into silence as Jimin also escaped that place. He was now heading towards the choreography hall since there's a dance competition in two weeks.

(IN CLASSROOM, JUNGKOOK'S POV.)

"Hey Gguk!! Wazzup?" I looked at my backbencher friends who were sitting on the table and continuously flipping their hair. Wow, they also have craze for fashion. I think they should actually give me tips so that I can also look like an useless human which I think I'm or may be I'm not.

"Hii cheap Johnny Sins, I'm fine and you?" I called out to one of my friends whose name is John. Well, I was kidding. His favorite actor is Johnny Sins so I called him by that name. But you should've seen his reaction. He was actually smiling and smirking as like he's the real Johnny sins.

"Gguk, I'm fine and anyways, where is your cookie?" For god sake when they're gonna stop doing this prank. I'm damn tired. Well, if you don't understand lemme explain you. So, cookie is nothing but my imaginary girlfriend which is made by my beloved friends. Even I was confused when they first started this prank on me.

"I don't know any cookie and please stop this prank. First of all, you guys come once in a fortnight and...and...you don't even think about me. I'm here rotting like a rotten fish. I also want a leave." I spoke, showing my sadness and grievance to them but they just laughed and one of my friends whose name is Alex came to me and patted my shoulder.

"Bro! We've already told you several times to bunk the classes and come with us but you don't accept it. So, we can't do anything." Alex spoke while looking somewhere else and flipping his hair. I turned behind to find Y/N entering inside the classroom. I don't know but I felt a tingle of anger when Alex was continuously ogling at Y/N. I know I'd not be feeling this but I don't have a hold on my emotions.

"Hehehe!! I was actually joking. If I'll bunk my classes then my mom will hit the shit out of me. So, I guess I'm fine." I spoke as he looks at me and raises his brow but he patted my shoulder again. I really hate it when people start treating me like a child. If it'd not have been Alex, then I'd have already punched their face.

Well, it looks like Alex is a bad guy but he's not. He's really down to Earth but yeah, he's cocky. He gives more importance on his looks than grades and yeah, that's why he's my friend.

"Bro! Then tell me what should I do for you? Please don't ask me the things which involve money." He spoke while I just smiled a bit before I kept a hand on his shoulder, patting it.