Part-14 (Is she jealous?)

(Y/N'S BEDROOM, Y/N'S POV.)

I was sleeping on my bed, thinking everything that took place in the evening. I don't want to think but I can't help myself thinking about how romantic the rainy evening was. The way his eyes were looking deeper into mine. The way his cheeks were turning soft red while looking at me but I can bet that his cheeks were not that flustered as compared to mine. To be honest, I never felt so safe in someone's arms. The way he was holding me, I can still feel his warmth and scent on me. Gosh, how can a person be so hot in any situation. To be honest, his hot appearance and soft heart are the most important things for which I'm falling for him. Yeah, now I'm sure that I've started loving him. It doesn't sound like a simple crush anymore. But, umm...well, I don't want to be the first one to confess my feelings to him and yeah, I'm too scared to face rejection from him. So, it's better to let it be like this. Let the destiny decide what should be done next.

I was trying to fall asleep early tonight since my parents have gone to business trip. Yeah, now for one week, I'll enjoy by myself and one thing that's bothering me is that the rain isn't taking it's name to stop. Arghh, I hate rain...I mean light showers are refreshing but heavy downpour is so annoying.
(Well, what about you...do you like heavy rain or light rain?)

(NEXT DAY)

(INSIDE THE CAMPUS, JUNGKOOK'S POV.)

Finally, there's no trace of downpour and I can see a beautiful rainbow that has formed in the sky. The sound of birds chirping, Jimin continuously talking to my soul and the annoying screams of our fangirls are so amazing. Hehe, this time I'm not sarcastic but truly, I was kind of missing everything. But soon, I came to a stop and my heart started pounding vigorously when I saw Y/N talking with Amalia. My cheeks ultimately became red and I can feel that. Sometimes, I just wonder how can this beautiful girl be my deskmate? Her amazing skin, her silky hair, her black eyes that I can dive deep in... everything about her is sooooo beautiful just like an enchanting goddess and the most pyschopatic thing is I can praise her for the whole day without being tired but she can get tired.

"Oh my poor hearteu! Pls stop beating...I know you just love her sooo much.."

Yeah, I can literally feel my heart screaming out the love it has for Y/N. Well, if I'm a boxer it doesn't mean I also have the guts to confess my feelings to her. Yeah, I'm just like any coward boy who fails to confess their feelings when it comes to relationship. Well, but it's better to get rejection rather than getting late and regretting everything. Omg, when and where did I gather this much amount of confidence.

"Are you even listening to me or not, Jungkookah???" I can hear Jimin's voice which immediately broke through my thoughts but for now, I just shook my head and slowly and steadily made my steps towards Y/N. Well, this is the time that I'd confess my feelings to her.

"Jungkook, where are you going?" I can hear Jimin's voice but I just ignored him for now and made my steps towards Y/N. My heart was pounding so hard as to each step that I took. Each step was making me close to Y/N.

"Oh god, her beauty just drive me nuts. God, why did you make someone who makes me run out of my breathe."

I was taking long breathes so that I can just calm myself down. I can't even describe on how much nervous I'm feeling right now.

As I was almost near Y/N, someone just came in front of me and...

"BOOHH!!" I flinched a bit because at this moment, I was deep in my thoughts thinking only about me and Y/N. I looked at the person who just made me flinch and my eyebrows got curled in disappointment. This thing wasn't part of my plan.

"You don't look so happy today after looking at me." The person says in seductive tone. Well, for what reason should I be happy. This person just threw my plan in vain. I took a huge breathe and smiled bitterly.

"It's not like what you think, Yuki." I spoke and scrunched my nose. Soon, my eyes moved towards Y/N who was now looking at me and she looked sad and disappointed. For some moments, our eyes were locked with each other but soon, she broke the eye contact as she moved with Amalia towards the classroom.

"It looked like she's not happy with me talking to Yuki. Wait, does that mean she's jealous?!! HOLY SHI—"

Well, in my opinion, I think she's jealous. But why would she even get jealous. It's not like she has a thing for me because if she'd be having then she would've already confessed it to me. But isn't the same situation happening to me?

"Jungkookssi, look at me." I heard Yuki's voice as I made my eyes towards her. She was wearing a revealing dress and it just traumatised me so I moved back. She smirked at me.

"Couldn't handle my hotness. Right?" She spoke as she ran her hands into her hair as like she's very proud of herself.

"This girl is so wrong for me. How did I even get crush on her?? Looks like I had a bad taste in past."

The thought ran across my mind and I just ignored her and made my way towards the classroom. I really don't have time to listen to her nonsense.

"Jungkook!! What's that?! Are you freaking ignoring me???" I can hear Yuki's voice from behind and it was slowly getting annoying for me. I quickened my steps to get far away from her.

"Girl!! Stop being nosy. Jungkook is already someone else's." Jimin spoke and it just made me smile a bit.

(AFTER CLASS)

(ON THE STREET, JUNGKOOK'S POV.)

Umm, it was hella boring day. I don't know but Y/N wasn't even peeking at me. Hell, she wasn't even staring glances at me like she used to do. Looks like I've upsetted that girl a lot. Well, seeing her looking sad and unhappy makes my heart unhappy too. I wanted to make up to her but I don't know what I'd do. The whole day I was thinking on what I'd do to make her mood bright but looks like I failed that miserably. Am I even good to enter into a relationship? It's so freaking tough! How can people confess their feelings to each other so easily, arghh.

(AT HOUSE, Y/N'S POV.)

Pfft! It was such a boring day and it was really painful too. It looks like Yuki and Jungkook are a perfect match. Yuki has everything that I don't have. She has a rich family background, rich class standards, a mansion, a luxury car and beautiful clothes. I'm nothing as compared to her. I should rather work on how I'd erase the feelings which I've for Jungkook. It's worthless. I'm just wasting my time falling for that rich guy even though I know we can't be together in future. In future, he's gonna marry someone with —

"Ding dong"

Arghh, who just came around this hour. I seriously hate it. Well, I think it's the milkman. I made my way towards the door and slowly opened it and soon I made my head up towards the person and I became whole damn shocked. I can feel my breathe becoming faster.

It's...just....sooo.... unbelievable.

"What are you doing here, Jungkook?"

To be continued.
Hehe, hello guyssss!!! We're back with another part to give you roller-coaster ride of emotions. Well, fasten your seatbelts because tadaah!! We're gonna have some romantic moments SOON!!!

I know you've been waiting for this moment since eternity so finally you have this good news.

Off-topic- I'm sorry cutieesssss..I'm so bad, I didn't even wish happy new year to you. Anyways, happy new year!! I hope this year goes fantastic and unforgettable for you. Let's make good moments together. Lots of love...Mwahh <333