Part-3(Jeon Jungkook)

(BREAK, JUNGKOOK'S POV.)

I was sitting on my seat as I was still eyeing that girl's back whose name is Y/N. How much I wished for my eyes to burn holes in her back. I was internally cursing on her and now that she's in my class, I can't help myself but to hate her more.

No one... Literally no one has audacity to raise or to snap their voice on me and once, this girl will realise then she'd be coming herself to apologise me while kneeling down on the floor and that day, I'd be celebrating my victory.

I'm waiting for that day to be honest. With that thought passing through my head, I clicked my tongue inside my cheeks as a smirk soon formed on my lips. I'm really gonna love it when she'll apologize me while bowing down and begging me.

"Excuse me." I brushed out of my thoughts when I heard a girl's tone. I looked up to find her, I was shocked but still I tried my best not to keep my mouth agape. Is she here to apologise me? Then bow down, you dummy.

(Y/N'S POV.)

It was the time of break and I'd not get a better time than this to apologise him. I stood up from my seat as I directly made my way towards his seat. I saw his face and I can see how he was smiling like an idiot, must be thinking of his girlfriend I guess.

I reached him and he was still in his own world. I excused him and now he was looking at me with his wide eyes, his mouth slightly agape. I tried not to laugh or else this annoying guy will find another way to start a fight.

"Well, I'm here to say you sorry. I know I was too harsh in the morning. So, please apologise me. Are we like in good terms now?" As I spoke that, he shook his head as like he was wondering that he was watching a dream. I gave him a tiny smile but he was still with his cold facade.

"No, we can never be in good terms. What do you think of yourself huh? Bow me then I can think of accepting your apology." He spoke eerily and the class was now looking at us. I scoffed when he spoke those, what does he think of himself? A mafia or a gangsta...an annoying rat suits him better.

"No." I spoke shortly as I huffed my breathe. Now, the whole class was silent, surely not expecting me to disagree him. I raised my head up a bit to see his face already turning into an angry tomato.

"How dare you? How can you disagree me?" He raised his voice, trying to make me scared but I just stood there with a smirk coming across my lips.

"Because I felt it's good to disagree you." I answered him simply and now, I can see his hands turning into fists, veins popping out of those knuckles. This guy is surely handsome but he'd know how to handle his cocky and annoying behavior.

"Jungkook, stop bothering her everytime." Like an actor in the movie, I turned my head to see who's my hero that tried to defend me. I looked back to see a short guy but not so short standing over there, his hair was blonde. He looks like an anime character with that hair.

"Jimin, come and support me, my bro." Oh so this guy's name is Jimin but wait, why the annoying guy is calling him to support him. Wait, they're friends, how can I forget? That means he's also annoying and cocky like his friend.

"No Jungkook, you're really wrong this time. She already came to you to apologise but you want her to bow to you. What's that?" He tried to explain him, umm I see this annoying guy name is Jungkook. How can a guy with a good name can be this annoying? Really unbelievable.

"Jimin, god! This girl is surely brainwashing you." He spoke angrily as he barged out of the classroom,leaving the conversation mid way.

Now, what should I do? Should I apologise him again? But what did I do this time? It's him who'd apologize me for his rude behaviour. He can't order someone like that. That guy surely belongs to a rich household and has everything like he's flawless but he forgot something tho...his good manners.