Part-9(Memories)

(AT UNIVERSITY, Y/N'S POV.)

It's an amazing Tuesday morning and our lovely P.E teacher is blabbering about yoga. I mean why not show it practically instead of feeling bored over here. All the students in the class were yawning or sleeping. Well, I also feel like sleeping but still I've to gather the class notes because somebody has to do this work or else the teacher will get angry at the perfect time that is the copy checking time.

I can see Vikrant whose eyes are slightly closing but again he's trying his best to keep himself awake. He was also collecting the P.E notes sincerely, the true topper to be honest.

I look towards my side to find Jungkook sleeping with his mouth slightly agape. He looks so innocently adorable that I feel like squishing his cheeks.

Wait, what the hell am I thinking? Y/N! Straighten up! I cleared my throat as I again tried my best to engulf into teacher's lectures.

I'm the one who told him to maintain distance and now, I can't be the one to move back.

Well talking about Jungkook, where's his so called girlfriend?

I looked behind to find her sitting and burning holes behind my back. I gulped in fear but this time it's not my mistake if I'm gonnabe honest.

Soon the bell rung as I saw everyone waking up. Wow, people are becoming smart nowadays. We all stood up as we bowed to the professor. He just flashed a smile before he exits the classroom.

I looked beside me to find Jungkook standing up from his seat...umm, he wasn't even sparing a glance at me. Well, I don't want his attention also...so it's not a problem.

"Hey Jkay! Wanna have a football match outside?" A tall flamboyant guy with dark brown hair approaches Jungkook. The most important thing that intrigued me towards him is his Gucci outfit.

"Oh, I guess you chose the wrong person. Jimin is in his choreography class, he'll be back in an hour." Jungkook spoke curtly while he shoved his hands inside his pockets. His expression was firm and cold. So, can I guess that he doesn't like a guy who's more handsome than him?

"C'mon Jungkook, I know Jimin is in his choreography class. I came all the way to find you. Can you believe I came from my university to your university just for you?" He spoke overdramatically and sorry, I felt like coughing badly but I was able to handle it.

"Ohh yeah, you came all the way for me not for inter-college football competition. Am I right Taehyung?" Jungkook spoke sarcastically as the guy named Taehyung stopped speaking for awhile. I looked up to Jungkook to find a smirk appearing on his lips.

"Umm...yeah...but still we can practice for our tournament. Don't you think? Like our match is gonna commence in an hour." Taehyung spoke but Jungkook just remained firm on his position.

"Well, Taehyung... I'm not like Jimin. I know if we both are gonna practice then you'll know my strategy of the match which I don't want to expose. We're opponents and we'd better be." Jungkook spoke harshly and soon I saw Taehyung hanging his head low. He didn't mean any of those, I can literally see that in his eyes.

"And yeah Taehyung, you're a captain...so I respect you and your team and I hope the same thing from you." He spoke...oh god, why he has to be that harsh? His lashed tongue should be cut into pieces but again it's none of my business.

"Fine Jungkook but I didn't mean any of those. Scratch that, I didn't even think of stealing your strategy. So, don't take me wrong buddy." Taehyung spoke with a bitter smile while my eyes widened when I saw Jungkook's eyes softening.