Part-5(Heartbeat)

(AT THE UNIVERSITY, Y/N'S POV.)

I was sitting on the chair as I was scribbling some random things on my copy. Well, it's been two days since Jungkook confessed that we'd be frenemies and my dumb mind also agreed to it. I mean I don't know whether I chose the right decision or not. But if I'd have rejected his offer over there, I know he'd have surely mocked me and then a fight would've started on that damn street. So, I guess I'd be happy that at least he's my half-friend now and I hope we will not fight like dogs and cats like we fight.

I brushed out of my thoughts as I looked at the thing which I made on my copy. A smile erupted on my lips when I saw that I had written frenemies in calligraphy design. Damn! I'm so much into this random shit. I smiled thinking that.

A few moments passed by and I didn't see Jungkook or Jimin present in this class. Aren't they coming today? But I don't think they are the type of people who'd remain absent. A sad pout forms on my lips as I thought that Jungkook may not come today.

Why am I feeling sad? Why? If he remains present also, what would I do with that?

I was asking myself those questions but soon got snapped out of my thoughts when someone clicked their fingers right in front of me. I flinched a bit as I looked at the person's manly arm and finally, I looked at the particular person and soon a tiny smile comes on my lips.

There he was standing, just in front of me and his dark orbs looking deep inside my eyes. Those orbs were so dark that I couldn't see the end. A smirk or I guess a smile was on his lips as he brought back his hand to him.

Goodness, he can't be that handsome and stunning. I wonder if he wears something like an elegant suit or like swimming shorts. God, Y/N what the heck are you thinking? This guy is problematic and you'd not be thinking like this.

I look at him in confusion as he was still standing in front of me. What does he want? Why he's standing in front of me? And what's with that smile on his face? I was kind of exasperated but still, I know how to deal with these type of things.

"How many times do you want to zone out?" He finally spoke with his teasing voice. I look at him in confusion. No, not because I was acting like I'm confused but because how did he know that I was zoning out?

"Umm, how did you know that I was zoning out?" I spoke but he soon looks at Amalia.

"Amalia, if you don't mind can you occupy the seat near Jimin? I've to talk to her." He spoke to Amalia as Amalia, not wanting to get bullied by Jungkook, did what he ordered. She stood up from her chair and went near Jimin. Jungkook didn't waste time as he occupied the seat near me.

Well, I'm kind of scared and nervous...and don't ask me the reason, I, myself, don't know the answer.

"What do you need from me?" That's all I can gather and ask him. His lips curved into a naughty smirk as he leaned toward me.

"Nothing. I thought you'd be waiting for me outside so I was standing there. But seems like I was wrong, you're goody two shoes after all." He spoke with a tantalizing smirk on his lips while I just stayed tight-lipped, not daring to respond to him.

"Well, Goody two shoes...Do you like this nickname? Well, if you don't like it as well then also I'll call you by this name." He spoke and this time I shifted my eyes towards him.

"Then what should I call you? Well, annoying rat suits you better and if you dislike it, then also I'll call you by this name." I spoke while he looked at me with a 'are you serious' expression.

"Just say that you're kidding me." He spoke, still in disbelief.

"No, I'm not," I spoke straightforwardly as he stood up from the chair, he was trying his best not to be impatient.