1) Getting There

All I could see was darkness... That's maybe because I'm in the back of a lorry and there is no light there. My eyes were closed, but I could hear and feel everything, I think we went over a bump in the road and then the box I was in jumped, which caused me to jump, and that woke me up, I was wondering if we were there yet.

Oh, I'm sorry for not introducing myself, I am Bonnie the Bunny, a Bunny animatronic (A.N. Well duh), I think I'm going to be working at a place called Freddy Fazbears Pizza, I think I am, I heard someone say that we were driving there, and hopefully I'll be able the work there if the driver of this lorry will stop making my box jump so I don't get broken. (A.N. Does that make sence?)

But then suddenly, the vehicle stopped. I think we're here. I can't contain my excitement right now, I'm actually pretty excited, I can't wait to meet my fellow animatronics, I also heard someone say that Freddy Fazbears Pizza already had 3 other animatronics, a bear called Freddy Fazbear, I'm guessing he's the main star, a chicken called Chica, and a Pirate Fox called Foxy. They all seem pretty nice, I think we'll become friends in no time.

I then saw a little bit of light, I think the driver opened the back of the lorry to get me out, I'm so happy right now!

*time skip when Bonnie is in the Pizzeria*

I think I'm in, I think I'm inside the Pizzeria, but I still didn't say a word. I then heard someone calling," Freddy!... FREDDY!!" Oww, that hurt my ears, glad it stopped, because Freddy came in,"Yo, you called?" The other person replied,"Yes, I would like you to get Foxy and Chica, I have a surprise for all of you," Freddy went really excited, then shouted,"A SURPRISE!!!! Don't worry, I'll be back with them before you know it," and then he was off.

Freddy's POV

I was so excited, Mr Cawthon (A.N. I'll use Scott Cawthon's name because, he did make FNAF) has got a surprise for us. Wow, when was the last time we had one, actually, have we ever had one... Probably not, we're animatronics, we don't even get gifts, but hanging out with the kids is good enough for us, because we love doing that, anyway back to finding Chica and Foxy.

I checked in the kitchen, because Chica is usually in there, but nope, nothing other than pots and pans. So I checked the hallways, but all I found was Golden Freddy, my brother, so I asked him if he had seen them, and he said," Did you check backstage, Foxy's Cove, Dining Areas... Oohhh Restrooms?" I put my index finger up, with my usual happy face, about to say something, and then my smile turned into a frown,"Uhhhhh... No," I said while putting my finger down. Golden Freddy then laughed,"Wow Freddy, I knew you were hopeless but not this hopeless," I just sighed, rolled my eyes, and went back to searching.

Okay, so far, I have checked, Pirate Cove, The Restrooms and Dining Area, but not The Backstage, so I went to look there.

When I opened the door, I saw the weirdest sight ever, Foxy, Chica, in human form... MAKING OUT!!! I just stood there awkwardly, I mean I knew they were a couple, but I never thought they were capable of doing this, so I just cleared my throat, to make them get my attention.

They must've heard me because they quickly went apart. Chica then started to break the silence," Hi F-Freddy," with a little bit of stuttering, I then replied saying,"Yeah hi... Anyway, I came here to say to go into your animatronic forms," Foxy and Chica gave me a confused look, then Foxy said,"Why lad?"

"Because Mr Cawthon has got us a surprise!" They then looked at me with a 'really' face, changed into their animatronic forms and ran out the door, I felt a little dizzy after that, but then got back into focus and followed them to the office.

(A.N. Well this is the first Chapter, hope you liked it, and I think I'll make Bonnie a girl, because, I don't know why but I think it's a little weird when people make them gay, I just like it Girl x Boy instead of Boy x Boy, but yeah, and I'm going to make Foxy and Chica a couple in this as well because... Why not, I don't ship them that much, the idea just came to me, but yeah as I said hope you enjoyed and I'll see you all later, The Derpy Bonnie out!)