7) Getting To Know Goldie

Bonnie's POV

Yesterday was the best day of my life, my crush that I had a crush on since the first day we met confessed his love to me. We didn't tell any of the kids when they were here because while the kids are here, we got to keep it at a certain rating so no telling them about love and all that sort of stuff, so it's just all of my friends and mine little secret.

So it turned 12 A.M and I was really bored, I had no one to talk to so I went to go find Chica because she is in love with talking. While I was looking around I accidently walked into a goldish-yellowy figure, turns out it was Goldie.
"Oh, hi Goldie," I said.
"Oh Bonnie, hi. Just the person I was looking for," he responded.
"Why were you looking for me?" I asked.
"Well, since you are my brothers girlfriend and we don't know that much about each other, I was thinking maybe we could just get to know each other better."
"Sure, I was looking for Chica to talk to because I was bored and you know how much she loves talking, but you're here now, so let's go."

Goldie's POV

Yay, I get to speak to Bonnie! I think I'm pretty happy because Bonnie is a really nice person, I'm glad she's with my brother, they're perfect together! But I just can't do anything wrong and then she will like me and we'll be friends... Oh, but just look at those bre- NO! Can't say or do anything, you got this Goldie.

We found a seat in the pizzeria and just decided to sit there, just talking to each other wasn't going to be a secret, so we just sat down there.
"So, how are you?" I asked, to start off the conversation.
"I'm good, you?" She replied, it was a bit awkward but we were trying.
"I'm good too."
"So how long have you been here, like, before I came along?" Bonnie asked. Honestly, that's a very good question, I don't really remember. Gotta be somewhere around 30 years now.
"I don't really know it's been so long, gotta say about 30 years or somewhere around there."
"Oh. So during your time here, did you ever get to see the children, like entertain them? Like me, Freddy, Chica and Foxy."
I looked down quite sad,"No, I never did. I was always hanging around in the back room doing nothing, or sometimes finding something to entertain myself with. It may not seem like it but I actually would have loved to see them and make them smile, but all I am is a nightmare to them."
Bonnie gave me a reassuring pat on the back,"Oh don't say that, I'm sure if the other guys can do it you can do it to. Everyone loves us!" Bonnie shouted.
"You don't know half of it," I muttered.

We then heard footsteps coming towards us, we looked up and it was Freddy, and he didn't look very happy.

Bonnie's POV

We looked up and saw an angry looking Freddy.
"Oh, hi Freddy." I said a little nervous.
"What are you doing with him?" Freddy asked, or shouted, or shasked. (A.N. Haha! See what I did there? I put shouted and asked together because I didn't know what to do)
"Well if you really wanted to know, ever since I have been here I got to get to know all of you except of poor old Gold here! And since I'm now your girlfriend and he is your brother, I thought I would just have a little conversation with him, just to get to know him a bit better!" I shouted back. The two bears looked at me wide-eyed, geez, why do boyfriends have to be so protective, I mean I've never had one before but from what I've heard from other people... Geez!

"Ok, I'm sorry." Freddy apologised. I went back to smiling, happy that he finally understands. "I just came over to say that Chica wants to play Spin the Bottle for some random reason so she asked me and Foxy and we were like sure then she told me to come over to you to ask you if you wanted to join, so do you?"
I thought about it for a while then answered,"Yes, I would love to, Goldie do you want to come?" I asked the golden bear. Freddy gave me a look but I just ignored him,"Sure, I have nothing better to do," Goldie replied.
"Ok then, let's go!" I shouted, then we walked to the show stage.

(A.N. This chapter and the next chapter will be dedicated to @RubieTheFox because on the A.N that I posted before this, she gave me a really good idea on what to write for a chapter or two, and because she has given me that idea, it's has given me even more ideas for other chapters, which I think is good so then I wouldn't have to ask you guys what you would like to see in my story, so get ready for awesomeness next chapter, does that make sence? Probably not. Anyway hope you guys enjoyed and once again thank you @RubieTheFox and I will see you all later, The Derpy Bonnie OUT!)