5) Truth or Dare

No one's POV

Everyone was getting ready and moving back over to their spots. After about 2 minutes all the children started coming in, along with their parents. While some of the parents were getting some ideas from the breakfast menu, all of the children went over to the animatronics.

"Hello Boys and Girls," Freddy said to the kids, they replied,"Hello Freddy," Freddy continued,"Today I am here with my very good friends Chica and Bonnie, there is also Foxy, but he is all the way in Pirate Cove. Me and my friends are going to play you all a little song, ready?" all of the children nodded or shouted 'yes' and then the animatronics started to sing:

'Here we all are at Freddy Fazbears Pizza,
Where everybody makes lots of friends,
And when we all play together,
The fun never ends.
So please enjoy your stay,
It was a very good idea,
For you to come all the way here,
To Freddy Fazbears Pizza,'
(A.N. Made that by myself, no help... Ya jelly? ;p)

All of the children started clapping, and a few of the parents that were sitting down were clapping as well. The animatronics all got off the stage and went to play with the children,"Could we play a game Freddy?" a little girl asked with a pink dress and brown hair, Freddy smiled,"Of course,what would you like to play?" the little girl thought about it for a moment until she answered,"Truth or Dare," Freddy then grinned,"Oh, well then if we're gonna play that, we need everyone here, you go tell some of your little friends and I go tell my friends, ok?" The girl simply nodded and her and Freddy parted ways.

The little girl went over to her mother to tell her were she was going, her mother said ok and the little girl started searching for some children to do Truth or Dare with. She came over to a group of children by the stage and told them what was going to be happening in a few minutes, all of the kids exchanged glances before smiling at the girl telling her that they will be there. The girl went away from the group to search for more people.

Freddy went over to Chica and Bonnie who were playing with some kids,"Hi Chica, Bonnie," both Chica and Bonnie said hi to Freddy,"Me and my new friend were going to play Truth or Dare, we were wondering if you would like to join?" Freddy asked the bunny and the chicken, they both said yes and asked some of the children around them, then he went to ask Foxy. Foxy of course was inside his cove doing nothing and thinking about nothing, until he heard the curtains being drawn and someone calling him.
"Ey, ye called lad?" Foxy asked Freddy.
"Yes everyone is going to be playing Truth or Dare, just asking if you wanted to join?"
"Oh of course I'll join,"
"Great, see you later!" and then, Freddy left.

*Time skip to... What was it again? Oh yeah, Truth or Dare*

Everyone was sitting on the stage in a circle, someone had already done one dare, this boy is orange shorts and blue top asked the girl with brown hair and pink dress to lick the ground, surprisingly she did it,"Truth or Dare?" the little girl asked another girl wearing jeans with a yellow top and ginger hair, the ginger haired girl answered,"Truth," the girl with pink dress answered instantly,"What's your most favourite toy?" the ginger haired girl had to think about this one, until she finally answered,"My favourite toy is my trampoline in my garden," the girl with brown hair nodded.

Before the ginger haired girl could ask someone Truth or Dare, Chica (who was sitting next to her) whispered something in her ear. No one could quite figure out was she said, until they heard her call Bonnie,"Hm?" Bonnie asked,"Truth or Dare?" the girl questioned, Bonnie answered,"Dare." The little girl fist bumped the air until she said the dare,"I dare you to kiss Freddy."

Bonnie 's POV

"I dare you to kiss Freddy." Whatever I was staring at was interrupted by the little girl saying that. I'm guessing that's what Chica whispered in her ear to tell me that dare because Chica is the only one that knows about my crush on Freddy, so of course she would do something like this.

"K-kiss Freddy," I stuttered, the little girl nodded. I looked over at Freddy who had the same expression as me, I then looked over at Chica and gave her a death glare, she looked quite scared, but then I calmed myself down and said one word, "Fine."

Chica's POV

OMG BONNIE'S GONNA KISS FREDDY!!!!

Freddy's POV

Did Bonnie just agree to kiss me? Oh my god! My crush, which I have liked since I have seen her has just agreed to kiss me, and that was going to be today, right now. Ok, c'mon Freddy, you can do it, just kiss her, then it will be all over. I know that I'm blushing, I could feel a heat come to my cheeks, heck, I'm not surprised if I feel a heat on my whole face... Oh yeah, the kiss.

Bonnie walked over to me and then sat down in front of me. She then started leaning forward, I just kept my head where it s because I couldn't move, but it was a dare so I forced myself to move forward, and that exactly what I did. We were now inches apart but then Bonnie moved closer, and then I felt some soft lips on mine, of course I kissed back, but I couldn't believe this was happening, not only my crush is kissing me, but this is also my first kiss.

After about 30 seconds of kissing, Bonnie then moved away, the feeling of her lips on mine had gone, but I don't care, to me, that was the best kiss I have ever had, but like I said before, also my first kiss, so then I shall make it the best first kiss ever!

Bonnie then got up then walked back to where she was sitting, I could see a little hint of red on her cheeks as well, but I don't blame her. So after that scene, we just went back to playing Truth or Dare, and luckily, nothing like that happened again.

(A.N. Ok I had to add in a Truth or Dare because... There is no ship story without a Truth or Dare, that's what I say, sometimes I like the Truth or Dare moments, I like the awkward bits, their funny... Is it normal to like awkward bits? I dunno. Anyway that's it for today, hope you enjoyed, The Derpy Bonnie out!)