9) You Did WHAT!

Bonnie's POV

"Freddy?" I asked in shock. He basically just said that he used to kill Security Guards. THEY ARE HUMAN BEINGS!!

"Freddy?! How could you! Kill innocent people like that! I didn't think that this was you!" I shouted at him. Freddy had a lol of regret in his eyes.
"Bonnie! Please listen to me. That was al-"
I had enough so I slapped him in the face.
"What can make this day even worse! You're gonna tell me the others did it as well!"
"Well they did! They agreed with me and wanted revenge!"
"Oh great! Well I know we have been together for like, what? A week! But not anymore, we are through!"

I could tell I hurt Freddy's feelings. But I don't care! He's a murderer.
"Goodbye Freddy!" I shouted as I walked Backstage and looked the door. As I was walking in I saw the rest of the group walking into the room.

Chica's POV

While we were waiting for Bonnie and Freddy to come back. We decided to play Rock, Paper, Scissors, and by we I mean me and Foxy. Goldie stayed in the backround. It was me with 2 points and Foxy with 4.

"Why are you so good at this?" I asked my boyfriend.
"Well, I've 'ad practise with the kiddies," he replied. "Also I know your me girlfriend, but this is still a game. I 'ad to bring me playful side out." He said, showing me a toothy grin. We were have fun until the points were me with 5 and Foxy with 6.
"Rock, Paper, Sciss-" I was cut off by shouting.
"Wass 'at?" Foxy asked, I looked over at Goldie to see his head up.
'He must've noticed the shouting to' I thought to myself. We all got up and left the room to see what the shouting was about.

We walked out to find Bonnie going Backstage and then slamming the door shut.
"What happened?" I asked, worried for my friend.
"Well, I mighta sorta told her about us killing the Security Guards,"Freddy said nervously, his hand rubbing his neck.
"You idiot! We said we would keep it a secret!" I shouted.
"Well this all happened because you thought of playing this stupid Truth or Dare!" He shouted back.
"Well you shouldn't have blurted it out!"
"Well I didn't know she was in the room"

Foxy stepped in front of me and shouted at Freddy.
"Oi mate. Don't speak to Chica like 'at!"
"Oh, you don't like it?" Freddy questioned.
"No, I don't," Foxy replied.
"Well then let's settle it, tomorrow at 2," Freddy smirked.
"Your on." Foxy said and walked away.

'Oh god!' I thought.

(A.N. Hi guys it's a bit short I know, well actually I don't know, when writing it and looking over it, it looked a bit small to me, and looking at the end of the chapter, you can probably guess what's coming up in the next chapter............. That's right, a fight! I have only written one fight and that was in a story I had to write for school, but I'm going to publish it because everyone that read it thought is was good, so I'll let you know when it's out. But yeah, sorry if the fight will be bad, but I have had some help from other authors and Anime, because there's fighting in them (sometimes), anyway, I will see you all later, The Derpy Bonnie OUT!)