2) Making Friends

(A.N. So sorry I havnt been updating, until someone commented on the last chapter I realised that I hadn't written a second chapter, even though I had it all planned out, so anyway, here you go)

Bonnie's POV

I was still in the box until I heard loud footsteps, I guess the 2 other animatronics which claimed to be Foxy and Chica were running to greet me, well, see what the surprise is.

Chica's POV

I CANT BELIEVE MR CAWTHON HAS GOT US A SURPRISE!!!!! Is it a lifetime supply of pizza, a gift, a new friend, some clothes. Oh, I have no idea, it's so exciting. Me and Foxy were standing together outside the office waiting for Mr Cawthon to come out, Freddy finally caught up with us, and within a few seconds after, Mr Cawthon came out of the metal doors.

"So, your probably wondering why I asked you all to come here?" Mr Cawthon said, I then spoke very quickly,"No, Freddy told us that you have a surprise for us,"

"Indeed," and then Mr Cawthon led us to the dining hall," I was thinking of getting you all another friend, because there's only 3 of you..." I then heard Freddy whisper,"4," to himself. I then nudged him, he then whispered back,"What, it's true," I then rolled my eyes and went back to listening to Mr Cawthon.

"And 3 is quite a small number, so I decided to make the number even bigger... I don't exactly know how to open the crate, Foxy, could you maybe do something to it with your hook," I then looked at Foxy, he looked quite proud and said,"It'd be a pleasure lad," and walked in front of the crate and stuck his hook in.

Bonnie's POV

I was beginning to feel really bored, and I nearly went to sleep, until I heard the noise of wood being cut, I looked up to see a metal hook slicing through the crate, and then when I opened my eyes, I saw a chicken, a fox, a bear and a human. I walked out of the box looking around at my surroundings. There was a stage, some tables with chairs, and they had party hats on them, and then I saw something else at the corner of my eye, it was like a big stage with purple curtains with stars on them.

The human then came towards me and greeted me,"Hello, I'm Scott Cawthon, the owner of this establishment, but you can call me Mr Cawthon if you want, and your Bonnie right? Bonnie the Bunny?" I just simply nodded at his question and then gave a small,"Hello," to everyone.
"So Bonnie let me introduce you to everyone, this is Foxy," Mr Cawthon said pointing at a Fox, I waved at him and he waved back.
"This is Chica," he then pointed at a chicken, and I waved at here aswell, and she said hi.
"And last but not least, Freddy," then he pointed at a bear, I then looked at him and then started blushing because I had just figured out he had been staring at me, but I'm not gonna lie, he was pretty cute.

I then gave a little hi to Freddy, but he did nothing, he just kept staring, which cause my blushing to redden. Chica then jumped in front of Freddy and pressed his nose which gave a small 'Honk'. I giggled at that, but that also took Freddy out of his trance. He looked everywhere and then smiled at me,"Hello Miss Bonnie, pleasure to make you acquaintance!" He said while bowing and tipping his hat. I then giggled again at his formal introduction.

Chica then shouted,"OMG IM SO HAPPY WE HAVE ANOTHER FRIEND, THIS CALLS FOR A PARTY!!!!!!" (A.N. Chica reminds me of Pinkie Pie) Chica then ran to the kitchen and started making pizza's, while. Mr Cawthon and Foxy just talked, while Freddy gave me a tour of the Pizzeria.

I have a feeling me and Freddy are going to be the best of friends!

(A.N. Once again sorry, The Derpy Bonnie Out!)