3) Starting To Get Feelings

It's 12 AM

Freddys POV

I gave Bonnie a little tour of the pizzeria, she seems to like it, it is very colourful. She didn't know that there was another animatronic which is my annoying older bother because the staff here doesn't know about him so they didn't introduce him When Bonnie got here, he usually just lurks around in the shadows, he likes to stalk a few people, I told Bonnie that and then she said that it's fine, she's just gonna have to ignore him because he sounds a bit perverted to her.

I really like this Bonnie, she's cute, she has a pretty face, the colour of her fur suits her perfectly and... Wait... Did I just say that, oh I think I have a crush on Bonnie, and worst part about it is that a minute ago I just sounded like my brother! Oh no, what am I going to do, is having a crush on someone bad? I hope not, but, what if Bonnie doesn't feel the same way, what if I just told her and then she would think I'm a weirdo and that will ruin our friendship.

Chica's POV

I went into the kitchen to make some celebratory pizza, apparently, Freddy Fazbears Pizzeria has the best pizza in the whole wild world. Right, I have made the base, spreaded the tomato sauce on, and the cheese, so it's done! Just need to put it in the oven for 20 minutes.

*20 minutes later*

OMG THE PIZZA IS READY!!!! Have I ever told any of you guys how much I love pizza, in my opinion, it's the best thing in the world. I just cut the pizza into 8 pieces and shouted at the top of my lungs (if I had lungs),"PIZZA'S READY!!!"

Foxy's POV

"PIZZA'S READY!!!" I think the lass gave me ear problems, she shouts it every time shes made the pizza, but she does make the best pizza's, you should try them, just thinking about them makes my mouth water, and her. I ran out of my Pirate Cove and sat down as quickly as I could on the party table, ready for Chica to bring out the pizza to eat, I also turned into my human form because if you eat pizza while an animatronic, the cheese gets stuck to all the metal and wires and other mechanical stuff, and then smoke starts coming out, then your broken. Goldie said that happened to one of his friends before (A.N. Goldie's friend is my OC), he said it didn't end well.

While I was sitting down, I saw everyone else come to the table, Bonnie and Freddy sat together, Mike the security guard but also our friend sat next to Bonnie and Goldie's sat on the other side of Freddy. Chica then came in from the kitchen with the pizza and set it down on the table, she then went back into the kitchen, probably to get another pizza because every time she makes pizza, we always scoff the pizza down in like one second, so she always has to make more.

And that is exactly what we did, when she disappeared into the kitchen everyone took a slice of pizza and just stuffed it in their mouth, I'm not gonna lie, but I did it as well, pizza may be the only thing we eat, but boy it is good.

Bonnie's POV

When chica disappeared into the kitchen every one quickly grabbed a slice of pizza and just stuffed it in their mouth, I just grabbed one and was about to take a bite but then I realised I needed to be in my human form to eat pizza so I quickly turned human.

"You can turn human as well?" questioned Freddy. I giggled a little bit by his shocked face, but then I just simply nodded. Chica came back with a second pizza, and placed it on the table, turned into her human form and grabbed a slice herself. I then finally took a bite of the pizza, my eyes then widened and I took another bite.
"Wow Chica, this is the best pizza ever!" I shouted in her face, I then sat back down and Chica began to blush, she replied with a,"Thanks."

I then finished my pizza and grabbed another piece, when we finished our pizza, me and Chica went into the kitchen to clean the dishes, when the boys played games by the stage.