4) Starting To Get Feelings - 2

Chica's POV

When everyone finished their pizza, Bonnie offered to help me wash the dishes, I was very grateful and said yes. When we were washing the dishes, there was a little bit of an awkward silence, until Bonnie started to strike up a conversation.
"So Freddy told me that you and Foxy were together, is it true?"
"Yes it's true, we've been together for about, I dunno... A year and a half now, he's a really good guy." I replied. Now it's time for Bonnie to tell me about her love life... IM SORRY! It's in my nature.
"So Bonnie, who do you love?"

Bonnie's POV

I was very taken aback by this question. I had actually never thought about it, I had only been her for about over 10 hours and she's already asking me this, but, this Freddy does seem nice, he is pretty cute as well, ok I officially have a crush on. Freddy, but I actually don't blame myself, he's just so cute and a really big teddy bear that you could cuddle up with each night *sigh* May as well tell her.

"I think Freddy is cute," I finally answered, she then gave me a questioning look,"What about Golden Freddy?" I then gave and 'ew' face and said,"From what Freddy has told me about his brother, he sounds pretty perverted if you ask me, you know Dragon Ball Z?" Chica gave a nod,"Yeah, I think Golden Freddy is like Master Roshi, but not as bad as him, but still perverted in that way," Chica gave an 'o' face telling me that she understood what I said.

"Yeah I remember meeting Goldie before, he was eyeing me up and down, I think Freddy noticed because I never saw him again *sigh* I hope Freddy didn't do anything bad to him, I hate it when anything bad happens to my friends," I then looked at Chica,"Goldie's you friend?" I shouted, but not loud enough for the rest of the gang to hear. Chica gave me an 'are you serious' look,"Bonnie, I think you should know by now that everybody is my friend."

Me and Chica just finished washing up. We were about to go to the stage with everyone else until I grabbed Chica's wrist,"But please don't tell anyone about my crush, I just want to wait for the right time to come and then I'll tell him," Chica nodded I smiled and then I let go of her wrist, and we walked into the party room.

Freddy's POV

I was having so much fun right now. We were all in our human form right now, we were doing some dancing, well, more like a dancing competition. We all saw Chica and Bonnie coming in from the kitchen,"Would ye lasses like to join in our competition?" Asked Foxy, Chica replied,"No, I like it exactly where we are," and then they started walking to the front of the stage to take a seat while turning human form, Foxy shrugged and went back to dancing.

The girls were still walking to a table and we were all still dancing, then suddenly I tripped over and fell off the stage, Bonnie was in front of me so therefore we both fell, her on bottom and me on top. Our noses both touched and my nose made a little honking noise. We both started to blush like crazy, I think Mike saw us using the security cameras because I heard him laugh from the office.

I then noticed the position we were in, so I then got off of Bonnie and lend her a hand to help her up. She hesitantly took it and I pulled her up.
"Sorry, I wasn't looking where I was dancing," I apologised. She giggled,"Its ok, just make sure to look where your dancing next time," I replied,"Ok, I'll remember that for next time."

After that incident, we still carried on with our dancing. Sometimes the girls would come up, Bonnie and me would dance, but not romantically, but Foxy and Chica, they were all over each other. Sometimes they would start kissing and we would all just roll our eyes. But we still had fun and we did it until the clock chimed 6 o'clock.

(A.N. Hi guys, I kinda have a confession to make, I am really sorry not to be publishing anything, it's kinda because I don't feel like it, but then I realised that I need to publish stuff for all of you people that like reading this story, and possibly my other stories as well, so I will write the chapters as fast as I can and publish them straight away. *happy sigh of relief* so happy I got that outta the way, I don't think I could keep it in my chest for that long. Anyway hope you enjoyed and I will see you all later, The Derpy Bonnie out!)