6) I Love You

Bonnie's POV

It has now been 6 weeks since the Truth or Dare dare, I still couldn't believe that I just straight on kissed Freddy, now we haven't been talking, well, when I say that I mean that we haven't been talking that much, we would exchange hello's and hi's every time we saw each other but that was it.

I still need to tell Freddy that I have feelings for him, but I'm just too nervous,, Chica keeps on saying that I can do it but when I do try, I do a Chica and chicken out (A.N. See what I did there?). But today I have planned on maybe telling Freddy about my feelings for him today, I just hope it all goes to plan. I decided to not tell him face to face, but just give him a little note, I just don't want telling him in person, I think that would be worse.

So me and Chica got these paper shaped hearts and put them on the floor and led them to a certain place in the restaurant. I stopped halfway to write the letter and let Chica carry on with the hearts. When I finished the letter, I put it at the end of the line of hearts and carried on helping Chica.

We waited for Freddy to maybe come over to the start of the line and eventually in five minutes he did, so we ran away and let him do his thing.

Freddys POV

I was looking for Chica and Bonnie because I hadn't seen them since the restaurant closed for the night, I was just curious to where they were and what they were up to, then suddenly, while looking, I found a little line on paper hearts on the floor leading to something. I was confused but once again curious so I decided to follow them and see where they led.

I managed to reach the end, and at the end there was a letter, and surprisingly enough, the letter was directed to me. The cover said 'To Freddy' in quite fancy handwriting, so I opened it up to see what it said:

'To Freddy,
I am writing this to you to say about my feelings towards you.
You might think of us as friends but sometimes I think of something more, and I want to maybe be that more.
I love you Freddy Fazbear, and I always have since I saw you.
Yours, Bonnie the Bunny.'

Bonnie the Bu-BONNIE THE BUNNY!!!!! WHAT! Bonnie wrote this letter? So I'm not crazy, she loves me, oh wow, I'm so happy right now, now I don't have to keep on hiding in the shadows and actually confess to her that I love her too. She must've been really brave to do this, even I didn't have the guts. Now I need to do something to her to tell her that I love her.

Bonnie's POV

Ok now I'm quite scared. Ever since I gave Freddy that letter, he has not been talking to me, now I'm afraid that I have ruined our friendship. I would hate for that to happen, if he didn't want us being a couple, I would still be happy if we were just friends, but now that might not happen because he probably hates me.

I walk into the back room and start crying for a little bit. A minute later, I heard whispers and saw shadows outside the door, then suddenly, a note comes flying through the gap at the bottom of the door. The whispers stopped and I no longer saw shadows, so I decided to open the letter:

'To Bonnie,
I would be very pleased if you would come to the Stage, it is very important and I would appreciate it if you came.'

That was it. There was no name at the bottom saying who it was from. I didn't know if I could trust this letter, for all I know it could be from Goldie, but I am pretty curious to find out what this is all about, so I have to face my fears and go out there.

I slowly opened the door and looked around to see if there was anyone there. Once I noticed the coast was clear, I walked out and went over to the Stage. I gave a little,"Hello," but I didn't hear anything else except of the echos of when I said hello. I then heard footsteps on the stage, and out came someone I never expected to see.

"Freddy?" I asked the brown bear standing on they Stage,"Hi," he replied.
"I thought that you hated me after I gave you that letter."
"No, I could never hate you, I-I love you."
I could not believe my ears, did he just say what I think he said.
"What!" I shouted, unable to say anything else.
"I'll just show you instead."
He walked down the steps from the Stage to the floor and walked in front of me, he leaned towards me and kissed me on the lips. I didn't know what to do, but I knew the person that I loved was kissing me, so all I could actually do is start kissing back. It was one of the best feelings I had ever had. Unfortunately it had to end, Freddy broke apart, I said,"I love you Freddy," he smiled,"I love you too."

(A.N. Even though Bonneh and Freddeh get together in this chapter, I feel like it's crap, hopefully you'll enjoy this though because you have been waiting for it... Hopefully. Anyways, I will see you all later, The Derpy Bonnie out!)