8) Spin The Bottle With Secrets

(Forgot to say they are in their human forms ;))

Bonnie's POV

We all walked to the Stage, we saw Chica and Foxy speaking (A.N. THANK GOD!!! Gotta keep it PG), they noticed us and waved,"So you decided to join us then?" Chica asked,"Yeah we brought someone along with us." Goldie was hiding in the shadows and that was when it was his que to come out (A.N. Is that how you spell que? Or is it cue? I think it's cue, but I'm not going to change it, can't be bothered, I'm sure you'll all know what it is though). He walked out and gave a little wave at Focy and Chica,"Wass 'e doin' 'ere?" Foxy asked, well shoute-I DONT KNOW! "Bonnie thought it would be a good idea to being him here," Freddy answered. "Why," Chica asked,"Because I was talking to him when Freddy came along, I didn't think it was fair on him for only us to get all the fun, so I made him join us," I replied. Everyone was just looking at me except Goldie, Chica huffed and said,"Fine, let's just get this over with."

*minutes later*

We were still playing Spin the Bottle, not much happened, like, nothing juicey. It was Freddy's turn to spin. He spin the bottle and it landed on Foxy,"Awww, Chica look at that!" I gawked. Chica replied,"Awww, so cuuutte! I definitely ship it. C'mon guys, pucker up."
Freddy and Foxy both rolled their eyes and gave each other a kiss on the lips, and then they quickly parted.
"That was so cute! 11/10!" I shouted.
"Yeah! They looked so cute together, don't you agree Bon?"
I nodded in agreement, I also think I heard Goldie laugh a little to, but then, it was my turn to spin. I signed and spun it. When it stopped it landed on...

.

.

.

.

.

.

Goldie.

"What?!" I hear Freddy shout.
"Sorry Fred. But I gotta do it." I reply.
"No y-," Freddy got inturrupted by Chica chanting,"Do it for the vine, do it for the vine,"I smiled.
"... Anyway, no, you do not have to do this. We are stopping this game, right, now!" Freddy shouted.
"It's just a kiss, you know that I'll always be with your right,"I replied.
Freddy just sat back down and crossed his arms, not knowing what to say. Goldie was already beside me so we didn't have to get up. We looked at each other with our faces moving closer, I then felt his soft lips against mine. It was just a simple kiss, but as I said, I am with Freddy, so this kiss will never beat the ones he gives to me. We pulled apart and I heard a frustrated groan. I looked over to see Freddy standing up and walking away. I called his name but he didn't listen, so I just got up and walked after him.

Freddy's POV

I walked into the Storage Room.
"I CANT BELIEVE THEY WOULD DO THAT!! I DIDNT WANT THIS TO HAPPEN BECAUSE I KNEW IT WOULD PISS ME OFF AND I WOULD GET ANGRY!! LIKE ALL THOSE TIMES WE TRIED TO KILL THE NIGHTGUARD BECAUSE WE THOUGHT HE WAS THE PERSON THAT KILLED US! THIS IS JUST AS FRUSTRATING WHEN WE KILLED ALL THOSE STUPID NIGHTGUARDS!!" I shouted at myself. I don't think I have ever shouted that much at myself, or anyone as a matter of fact, in my life.
I saw a little bit of light in the dark room and turned around to see Bonnie listening to what I just said.
'Oh crap,'I thought.
"Freddy?"

(Uh oh, your in trouble. So someone's come along, and they burst your bubble... I'm sorry I had to say that, but anyway here you go my people, chapter 8 is up and rolling.  Gonna go read Black Butler Boyfriend Scenarios because I am weird that (but Black Butler is amazing tho, check it out, if you already have, I like you), anyway I will see you all later, The Derpy Bonnie OUT!)