Chapter 1- Virat and Patralekh's encounter

Virat is successful in a big mission and gets a promotion, medel and fame for his bravery. The whole Chavan family is happy and very proud of him. His Kaku and the head of the family Bhabani Chavan said that he made her remember her husband and his kaka Nagesh Chavan who has sacrificed his life by saving many other lives.

The Chavan Family wanted to thank God for blessing their son so they organized a havan at the home. His Bhabani Kaku wished that he should visit Trimbakeswar Jyotirlinga temple and worship Mahadeva. At first, the whole family planned to go there but his father Ninad was not feeling well so later it was decided that Virat and his childhood best friend Sunny will go there to perform the Puja.

After the darshan and Puja Virat and Sunny decided to perform a havan on the river bank. After finishing all the arrangements Virat did a video call home. He knew that his mother wanted to b part of this havan so thought of keeping all his family members witness the live havan over call. The havan started and all were very happy. Suddenly Virat's phone's battery becomes low and the call gets cut. Virat asked for Sunny's phone but he left his phone in the car which was parked away from the river bank and will take a lot of time to bring a phone from there.

Suddenly they saw a Young lady walking toward them and a battery backup is hanging from her hand. Virat desperately went to her and asked for the battery back up telling her the whole situation. She looked towards the handsome man in front of her and couldn't say no to him so she gave him the battery backup for half an hour. He invited her to join the havan but she refused politely.

Virat and Sunny called their family again and perform the havan while the girl engrossed herself in photography nearby. After the havan finished Virat returned the battery back to its owner with a thank you. She introduced herself as Patralekha Mohitepatil a freelance blogger, she also told that she came here to write a blog about the place. Before Virat introduced himself she told him that she knew him because of the news. He smiled and they bid bye to each other.

Virat got a call from his department that he will join as SP of a district. He becomes so happy listening to that. People struggle for so many years before reaching this position but he got it within a few years of his job at an age of 28. Sunny wanted to celebrate this so Virat and Sunny decided to stay there for 2 days in a nearby resort. When they informed their families they happily agreed.

Virat and Sunny went to a nearby Eco resort. There they again met with Patralekha. She was staying there for a few days for her blog. They become friends soon. Virat and Paralekha started to spend a lot of time together. Sunny told Virat that he is falling for Patralekha and he agreed with his friend after some initial suspicion.

On the other hand, Patralekha also fell attracted to the famous handsome police officer. She wanted to express her feelings and venture into a relationship with him. She planned a date also. But it says man proposes but God disposes of. Virat got an emergency call from his office that he has to join his new office ASAP. So Virat couldn't attend the date. He informed Patralekha through resort stuff and left for his home from where he will go to his new posting place.