Chapter 7- Virat told Samrat

An irritated Virat bumped with his best friend Sunny at backstage. Still the performances of bride’s side was going on stage. Mohit and Sunny become worry seeing Virat so much angry and irritated. They asked him “what happened Bhai?” Virat told them what happene with him a few moments ago, how Patralekha pulled him inside a room and tried to b;ackmail him with her conditions. Mohit told him “I think you should tell everything to Samrat Dada so that she cant blame you later.” Sunny also supported Mohit’s poin of views. 

The three masketires then find Samrat who was chatting with his friends. When he saw both his brothers worriedly coming to him he become worried too. They pulled Samrat to a corner and said “dada we need to talk to you urgently. Its important.” their tone and face told Samrat that its really important matter they need to discuss with him so he excused himself and all of them leave the function and go to a nearby coffee shop. 

There Virat told him “Jeeva I want to say you something about Patralekha. I met her 1 years ago. I know it is absurd to listen about your fiance  but I am helpless” Samrat ws a bit surprised first that hey pulled him out to talk about Patralekha from a wedding function. Bu he knows something might be important for him to know so he said “Shiva I trust you over anyone else, please say what you want to say, I know you will say for my betterment only.” 

Virat told samrat everything from his first meeting with Patralekha to his last encounter with her an hour ago. Samrat listened everything quietly and said “Thank you Shiva for telling me all these. I think you should tell everything to Sai also. She should know all these from you.” Virat smiled and both the brothers hug each other. After that Virat called Sai and told everything, Sai trusted her love over the unknown woman but she felt bad for her Samrat Dada. she expressed heroncern and Samrat come to the call to tell her that he want to break the marriage and he is fine. 

 When the brothers come bak there was a new drama going on in the venue. Patralekha said t her mother that she doesnt want to marry Samrat as she get the man she was searching. Obviously her family ignored her and she told it to Chavan family members. 

Samrat also said that he also want to break the marriage. He told the whole story in front of both the family members. Virat, Mohut and Sunny also filled all the gaps. 

Patralekha said “thats great you all coe to know everything. Now I an say openly I love Virat from the first sight I fell in love with him. So its really absurd hat I will marry his elder brother. So I dont want to marry anyone except Virat.” 

Virat told “I met you but never consider you anything else than a frien and we were out of contact for 1 year, you doont matter to me.”

Samrat told “after all this things I think this marriage should not happen I really dont want to get married to a woman who is obsessed one sided lover of my brother.”