Chapter 11- Virat and Sai's Wedding preparations started

Everyone except Ninad and Ashwini was surprised when Virat entered Joshi House. Ashwini said, "I called Virat here." Virat touched all the elders' feet.

Bhabani said "Virat we have decided your wedding date 1 month later. We liked Sai a lot and wanted to make her our daughter-in-law soon. Do you have any problem with this arrangement??"

Virat said "No I don't have any problem. But I have a proposal. I want to perform registry marriage first then whatever rituals you want to perform. You know that I need to submit a registration certificate to the department." Ninad caught the cue and said, "Yes it's a great idea."

Mohit butt in "Yes if Virat and Sai get registry marriage first then none can create any problem in the marriage also. Virat is the crush of many girls." Bhabani looked towards Mohit angrily but Omi changed the topic by starting a discussion about wedding arrangements.

It was discussed that first Virat and Sai would perform a Registry marriage in Nagpur. Then they will go for a destination marriage. Virat wanted to get married on the shore of the sea. So they decided to get married in Goa in the presence of their close family and friends. But both families wanted to invite their friends, extended families, and neighbors so it was decided that they would have two big receptions in both Gadchiroli and Nagpur.

All were happy with this arrangement. Omi addressed Virat and Sai " You both are going to spend your whole life together. Go and talk in private. You need to know each other." Sai with a blushing smile said "Actually we know each other. Virat Sir was posted here and did a lot for this place so everyone knows him here. He was also my father's student so we met a few times." Everyone knew about these facts so they smiled and nodded their head.

Virat smiled while listening to Sai and continued "Kaku do you remember I got hurt in a mission here and was admitted to hospital? Sai was there helping doctors and she tended to me."

Bhabani smiled with affection. Soon local police officers and many neighbors come to meet Virat, making his family proud. After having their Lunch Chavan family asks their permission to leave for their family.

Kamal Joshi said Ninad " yaar Ninad Sai also has to go to Nagpur today. Tomorrow she has OPD. Can you give her a lift? If she goes with you I will be tension-free." Ninad replied "Obviously yaar. Now she is my daughter and I am going to take her with us. Sai beta get ready, we will leave as soon as you are ready."

Sai rushed to her room to get ready. She came home only 2 for days and had already packed her things so it did not take too long for her to get ready. Within 15 minutes she came back wearing some simple clothes. When she was going towards Ninad's car Bhabani suddenly said "Sai bara you go with Virat, Sunny and Mohit. It will help you to know each other. Virat drop her to her hostel and come home with these two."

Virat nodded his head and started for Nagpur. They enjoyed their journey. Sunny and Mohit took turns behind wheels to give love birds to spend time together.

When the family informs Samrat about the marriage of Virat and Sai he becomes very happy. He directly talked with his bari mami regarding keeping things away from Parealekha till registry marriage otherwise she will create trouble for Virat's marriage.

Mohit made a secret family group to discuss the upcoming wedding so that they could discuss anything bypassing Patralekha's prying eyes.

Shivani's best friend is a famous designer and she big time owed to Virat as he once helped her so when she came to know about Virat's wedding she expressed her wish to design dresses for the bride and groom for all the functions. Shivani took Sai and Virat there in her studio.

Bhabani's daughter Devi and her husband Dr. Pulkit came forward and took all the responsibility of others shopping along with Shivani, Mohit and Sunny. They also offered to keep things in their home. All Chavan families often meet in their homes to discuss the marriage.

Shivani's husband Rajiv is a rebound chief, so he has a good connection with various resorts and hotels. He took responsibility for arranging a venue for weddings in Goa and making arrangements for their stay there for those days. He also took responsibility of arranging catering for weddings and receptions.

Ninad opted for an event management company to organize the reception in Nagpur. He and Ashwini opted to go to the event management company office for all the discussion.

Samrat took responsibility for wedding cards, photographers, decoration etc.

On the other hand, Sai's friends and people of Gadchiroli were very happy about Sai's wedding so they came forward to help Kamal ji. Sai's friends pulled her legs for getting married too soon but helped her for shopping and arranging things such as shopping, booking dates with Makeup artists for various functions, her salon appointments, and managing her studies along with all the arrangements.

Patralekha gets news that Virat came to town a few times but chose either Devi's or Shivani's place to stay instead of his own home. She one day went to Virat's quarter and confronted him about it and Virat said that he doesn't go to Chavan House because of her. It hurt Patralekha and she asked permission to go on a trip with her parents for a few days. Bhabani happily gave her the permission.

Patralekha found some mental peace on the trip but it was unknown to her what kind of shock was waiting for her when she came back.