Chapter 13- Wedding

The destination wedding of Virat and Sai has been planned by the youngsters of the family so all of them put all their wishes and fun elements there.

They have already done Sagun and Kuldevi Puja so the wedding ceremony kick-started with open air

Engagement in the terrace garden of the resort. It was also a theme party and the theme was the color red and blue. Virat's and Sai's favorite colors. Sai wore a stunning blue long Anarkali and Virat was handsome in a red kurta and white pants.

They put customized diamond matching rings on each other's fingers. If anyone sees the rings they can see similarities in them. After the ceremony, all the elders went to sit in the corner while the young clan broke the dance floor.

Patralekha stood near her mother as her parents already warned her not to do any funny business. She knew not only her parents but a few more pairs of eyes were also watching her every action.

The next day at noon it was a Mehendi function which was an indoor function. Sai opted for a green comfortable sarara for the function. Patralekha didn't participate in the function giving the excuse of headache as she did not want to write Samrat's name in her palm.

That evening Virat hosted a beach party for his friends. Seniors didn't take part in it as they knew if they were there then it would be awkward for young people to enjoy the party. At the middle of the party, Virat pulled Sai to a corner to spend some special moments.

The next day morning Sunny organized a pool party. Everyone enjoyed chatting beside the pool, enjoying their beverages and swimming except Patralekha. First her other didn't allow her to wear a swimsuit and pull any string and secondly, she was feeling pain seeing both Virat and Sai together.

That evening it was the Sangeet night. Everyone enjoyed this function. In this function, Virat told his whole family about his and Sai's affairs and all smiled after initial mock disappointment. When Patralekha came to know about Virat's love for Sai she felt broken.

Till then she thought it was an arranged marriage like her. His parents might have forced him and he had no other option but knowing about their affairs was a big blow to her pride and self-belief. She ran away from the function as she couldn't bear it anymore.

The next day was the wedding day. Virat and Sai's haldi ceremony was held separately but finally, all the young people including the bride and groom ended up in the pool and turned the water yellow.

Their wedding was a beach wedding in the evening. Breaking the traction of the Paithani saree Sai decked up in a designer lahenga and diamond jewelry. Virat also ditched the traditional dhoti kurta. He chose a light comfortable sherwani instead. With the presence of their near and dear ones, the much-in-love couple took the wedding vows in front of the sacred fire. Virat tied a customized Mangalsutra carrying both their name's initial and wedding date in designs around his new bride's delicate neck. While Virat filled Sai's partition with vermilion Sai closed her eyes in bliss and the priest announced them as man and wife.

After the wedding, their cousins and friends pull the legs of the newly married for some time before sending them into a specially decorated suit for their special night.

It was not the first time Virat and Sai were intimate. They have already done it many times in Virat's quarter but it was still special as they were coming close as a socially married couple. They enjoyed the decoration and fully utilized it.

On the other hand, Patralekha couldn't keep her calm imagining Virat and Sai together in the honeymoon suit close to each other breaking all the barriers and becoming one. She consumed alcohol and became drunk. She repeatedly said in her semi-conscious state "Why don't you love me, Virat?? I love you only."

Samrat couldn't take it anymore that his wife got intoxicated and ranted that she loved his brother on his brother's wedding night. He left the room informing her parents about her condition and went out for a solo long drive.