Chapter 5- Virat met Patralekha again

Mrs. Bhabani Chavan and Mrs. Mansi Salunkhe find the perfect girl for Mansi's son Samrat. Mansi lost her husband at a very young age. Her brother brought her and her son to her maternal home as she also has a right in this house as a daughter. Her son has grown up as the eldest son of Chavans.

Samrat is an army officer and used to stay away from home. He informed the family that he has got 1 month's vacation. So the elders decided that they will get Samrat married. As per plan they selected a girl for him. Samrat saw the picture and get ready for marriage without meeting the girl properly.

Virat got information about his Jeeva's wedding but being SP of a district is not an easy job. There was some anti-social activity n Virat's district so Virat could not go home and involved in the planning of the wedding. He even was also not able to attain the engagement of Samrat. All the family members were angry with him for missing the engagement but he was helpless.

Finally, the anti-socials get captured before the wedding so Virat gets leave to attain the wedding. Virat comes to his home on the morning of Sangeet. Samrat and the whole family become happy seeing their dearest son finally back home. Virat and Mohit practiced a dance number to celebrate their brother's sangeet. Virat being a well-trained dancer it was easy for him to learn fast.

During the sangeet, Virat met with his would-be sister-in-law. He was surprised to see her and said "Pathalekha" Patralekha become happy seeing Virat. She was searching for him for a long time but she never expected that she will meet him at her own wedding as a cousin of her would-be husband.

After the initial surprise, Virat let go of the fact that Patralekha MohitePatil is his cousin's would-be bride and he started to enjoy his Jeeva's sangeet. As per the plan Virat and Mohit performed, Virat also performed solo. Virat was enjoying but Patralekha wasn't in the state of enjoying her own Sangeet.

After the camp, Virat went to his posting without meeting her. She had a soft corner for him actually she fell in love with him but he left her without any words. She searched for him the whole year but couldn't find him as she didn't have his number. She waited for a long time before giving her consent to the marriage of her parent's preference. So when she saw Virat she become happy but what felt bad to her was that Virat was happy after knowing about her marriage with his brother.

After a few performances, Patralekha gets the opportunity to talk with Virat alone. She pulled him into a vacant room and closed the door.