Chapter 3- Virat and Sai's affair

As promised Virat was invited to the Joshi house every saturday and sunday. He really enjoyed these two ay and look forward for these two days of the week. Its not that except these two days Virat and Sai doesnt meet. Sai often come to the office to meet her father and bring lunch for him. Whenever she brings lunch for her father she also brings something for Virat. Her Virat Sir with a smile always makes Virat Hapy.

Once Virat come home for 2-3 days and when he returned he brought Modak for sai. He entered Kamal Joshi's quarter and said "Sai I brought something for you." When sai opened the box she was happy to see Modak and Puranpoli. He said "you said you love them. My Aai is a great cook she made these hope you will like them." Sai was touched by this and happily emptied the box without sharing it with anyone else.

One of the local goons Jagtap Mane who was also the son of a local political leader used to harass Sai. He used to follow her and propose to her to marry him. One day Sai was going somewhere with her friend Lovely when Jagtap come in front of her and create obstruction. He said to her "hey my butterfly nowadays you are flying very high!! Hanging sound with that SP??" She replied, "that's none of your business," he said, "it's my business, my queen."

suddenly they heard Virat's voice "stop irritating and following Sai. otherwise, I will put you behind the bar for an accusation of harassment and eve-teasing." Jagtap looked towards Virat and asked, "I like her." Virat said, "I think she said you no, and when a girl says no it means no. so stay away from her." Jagtap asked "you are very concerned about her, I have seen Sp Sir you are hanging with her a lot. what is she to you? What relationship do you have with her?" Virat spontaneously replied "She is my girlfriend, my fiance. So hopefully you know what will happen to you if you eye the girlfriend of SP." He called Sai and walked away with her leaving a stunned Jagtap there.

While walking Sai smiled and said, "So I am your girlfriend." Virat looked towards her and said "I said that to save you from that vile man Sai. Don't take it seriously." her smile wiped off from her face and she said holding his hand "Cant it happen really? Don't you have any feelings for me? I think I have seen you feel for me the same way I feel for you." Virat said "Sai don't be mad. I am quite an elder than you. We have age gaps."

Sai stopped and said keeping her hands on her waist "Mr. Virat Chavan you are neglecting both of our feelings just because of the age gap? Where there are mutual feelings of love and admiration age is just a number there. And if I consider your age gap theory also then how many years of age gap do we have? 40 years? 30 years? 20 years? No in fact not even 10 years. I am 23 and you max to max 30 then it comes to only 7 years maximum. Do you have any idea that my parents have 11 years of an age gap and they were a happily married romantic couple?"

Viral smiled seeing her cute and riled-up avatar. He come to her pushed the locks of hair fell on her face behind her ears and said "I surrender my Queen of Jhansi. You are looking much more beautiful now." He kissed her forehead and then joined his forehead with hers and said "Love you my Tufaan mail. By the way I am 28, not 30." she blushed in the shade of red, her fair complexion can give the tomato a run for money then but she being the feisty woman can not back out to express her feelings so said, "I love you too Virat Sir."

Virat smiled and said "still Sir??" she hugged him tightly and said "I love you too Virat. Virat also hugged her back and the time stopped for them amidst the woods of Gadchioli.

Next, one month was bliss for the couple. They spend a lot of time together roaming around the forest and the natural beauty of the place, in Virat's quarter or in Mr. Joshi's quarter. But every good time has its end so Sai's semester break ended and she needs to return to Nagpur for her final year.