Chapter 2- When he met an angle

Virat rushed to his new posting place Gadchiroli as SP. he reached there at night and spend the whole night discussing some operation against the local mafia. He felt very happy when he met one of his police academy trainer SI Kamal Joshi here. Though now Virat is SI Joshi's superior but he has immense respect for the man from whom he learned a lot during his academy life.

Mr. Joshi was also happy to see one of his student here. He expected Virat to behave like a high rank officer, now Virat is a SP where he is a Senior inspector. But he become emotional when Virat touched his feet and openly declare that he was Virat's teacher. When he come to know that Virat yet not go to his quarter come straight to the head quarter after sending his language he offered food to Virat. Virat was hungry so he eat the food without a single protest. After finishing it he said "Kamal sir the food is delicious. I will one day go to your home to have such good food by aunty."

Kamal Joshi with a thin tear in his eyes said "Your aunty passed away 4 years ago. This food is made by my daughter Sai. Sai got the taste of her mother's hand. One day come to my home to have food made by we father daughter due. You will like it."

After all these light talk they went for the mission early morning. They were successful but many of the police officers were also injured. Virat had few cuts here and there and a small head injury. Along with other injured officers Virat was also admitted in the local health Centre for that day. After the bandage in his forehead, hand and leg Virat spelt.

Suddenly Virat felt a feathery touch in his forehead as somebody is caressing his head. He opened his eyes an saw an angle a beautiful young girl is changing his bandage. Her attire told him that she is not a doctor or nurse but her fingers worked efficiently as she knows what she is doing. Feeling his movement she looked towards his eyes and said "I am Sai, SI Kamal Joshi's daughter and a final year medial student. As today there is more patient that stuffs so doctor uncle called me to assist. I do voluntary service here during vacation. You are in safe hands."

Virat smiled "I don't have a doubt in a future doctor." she smiled listening this and said "Thank you SP sir for saving my father." Virat got the head injury while saving Kamal Joshi. He brushed of her words and said "You are beautiful, I haven't see such a beauty in Nagpur." Sai smiled brightly at his words and said "Thank you. But then I have to say that you haven't seen all the girls of Nagpur. I also stay in Nagpur. I study in Nagpur Medical college, its vacation that's why I came home. But seriously Virat Sir I owe you for saving my father, I know you will tell its your duty but its a big favor for me, he and Usha Mausi are my only family after Aai's death."

Virat smiled and said "Virat, firstly please stop calling me SP Sir. I have a name and its Virat. Secondly you can also do me a favor you are an amazing cook and you can call me in a dinner once a while till you are here. I don't know how the boy Arjun will cook." she laughed out loud "surely Aba told me we will call you every weekend till I am here Virat Sir. By the way Chotu I mean Arjun doesn't cook bad he is trained under my Usha mausi." Virat was not happy with the sir but he didn't want to push Sai's buttons anymore. Its natural for her to call him sir. He is her father's boss. Then Sai left to attain other patients. Till she was in the room he looked towards her.

Next day the doctor allowed Virat to go to his quarters. When he entered he saw there were families of few police officers there to help him settle in. Sai was there among them. Virat asked her help to unpack and set his bedroom while others were setting up other parts of the bunglow. Sai beautifully decorated his bed room he really liked to see her working in his room. She also cooked with Arjun and Usha Mausi in his bunglow. Virat invited the whole Joshi family to lunch. After lunch the Joshi family bid goodbye. 

Guys, please check out my other Sairat stories also and tell m what you think about them.

A triangle Love Story

As new generation take charge

Hidden affair

My protector

Replecement

Starting from scratch

Tere mere love story

Unfaithful

Where life is leading us

Complecated life

Complication and confusion

Falling in love again

Its between us

Jab we met again

Love and light of their life

Secret relationship

The mysterious girl ad the handsome guy

Virat's realization and Sai's love

When she retuned

Your support means the world to me

Virat's letter to Sai