Chapter 53, you must have no friends ?

Internal test players formed the three major guilds.

    One is led by Li Mu and Demasia, called the "Heart of Nature" guild, is also the largest number of guilds, a total of more than 180 players.

    The president of the "heart of nature" is Li Mu, but Li Mu does not impose anything on the members of the guild, so it is considered a semi-leisure guild.

    One is led by the bird and the little salt meow, called the "Meng Meng Committee", the president is the little salt meow, nearly half of the members are female players, there are more than 50 people, is a specializing in leisure and life guild.

    They are also the main force in building the elf town.

    And the last, is the tomato fried tomato established the "first legion" guild, a total of more than 40 people, the main attack fighting, love in the wild adventure, all heavy liver emperor.

    Although Eve doesn't like the tomato-fried tomato player, he's also restrained a lot after the last warning.

    In addition, this guy works quite hard, has a very respectful attitude to npc, and the players are almost all heavy players, and the feedback to eve is considerable.

    So he has a lot of God, so he doesn't care about this guy, so he can see the effect.

    In addition, Li Mu is a good guy, but Eve thinks he is too lazy sometimes, giving him a competitor, can also stimulate his potential.

    In addition to them, there are some passers-by who did not join the guild, the most famous of which is the first master of full service box lunch.

    The high-cold fierce man pulled a few players, formed an adventure team in the wild every day, experience rose, was regarded as the big guy by a crowd of players.

    Even Li Mu looked at him with a new eye.

    However, than brushing monsters, Li Mu now wants to know when he will find something in the ruins.

    He looked at the time on the system interface, meditated for a moment, and said to Demasia :

    "We'll look for another hour and if we still get nothing, we'll return temporarily."

    "Return to ? All right!

    Demasia smiled suddenly :

    "Hey hey, it's said that we're going to have a bonfire in Emerald tonight. If we go back earlier, we can join in the excitement!"

    After the first day of the game, players of Elf Country developed the habit of hosting regular bonfires.

    It is also the scenery of the Elf Forest is too beautiful, holding a party in this virgin forest, there is a different camping flavor away from the world.

    Everyone eats berries, and secretly barbecues when Miss Saint is not looking, laughs, plays, chats and farts... ...not too happy.

    Bonfire? ?

    Li Mu's eyes are bright.

    If he remembers correctly, the party was a celebration of the re-establishment of the shrine.

    The previous temple was too badly damaged, and the bird has been busy repairing the temple with her construction team in the past two days, which is said to be one of the goddess's tasks.

    Now, it's almost repaired, and it's ready to worship the idol.

    Thinking of this, he nodded :