Chapter 192 Players Who Are Not What They Used To Be

As Eve inserts, a force surges out of her and right into the core of defense.

    Under the unbelievable eyes of the Dwarf Temple, the defense core shines brightly, a golden pillar of light rises to the sky ... ...

    Then, the golden column of light turned into a semicircular cover, covering the top of the city of Black Rock.

    At the same time, another pillar of light rushed to the ground, connected with the ground, and instantly spread around, and finally extended to the walls of the Black Rock City, dyed the whole wall with a faint gold ... ...

    In this way, the whole city of Black Rock was shrouded in a golden magic shield !

    The number of Shadow Army is too large, but the number of players and Dwarves is limited. Without spell shields, they can't resist the attack of the opponent. I'm afraid they'll soon be invaded into the city ... ...

    As a result, Eve chose to input his own power into the defense core, to stimulate the shield's power !

    However, if you look closely, you will find that the "cover" like a large bowl with upside-down closure is not closed, and there are several pores in the wall. It seems that the shield effect has reached the extreme, and the whole defense system has not been completely closed ... ...

    And these holes in the walls are enough to let the shadow monster in !

    Of course, even so, the dwarve soldiers guarding the city on the wall could not help but morale :

    " spell defense shield! It's a spell defense shield!"

    The attack of the shadow army was clearly affected.

    Those gray-black figures falling from the sky, can no longer enter the Black Rock City, can only crash on the spell shield, stir up faint ripples, and then slowly slide around ... ...

    And the shadow creatures on the ground can no longer damage the walls, or even climb walls with spell shield effects.

    After that, they can only stack "Luohan" under the wall, in order to cross the wall only a few gaps, into the Black Rock City !

    Of course, this gap was made by Eve, who deliberately did not close the entire Magic Defense Shield, but left the area where the player and the Shadow Monster would engage ... ...

    In this way, it is convenient for players to harvest shadow creatures, provide her with a steady stream of life energy, and also allow the shadow army not to give up the attack because of the magic shield.

    In fact, as Eve believed, the dark believers who commanded the army of shadows in the rear were horrified to see the inspired shield :

    "The spell shield ! Black Rock City has raised the spell shield!"

    But they soon noticed that the Magic Shield wasn't perfect :

    "Don't panic, look, the magic shield is not completely closed!"

    "It must have been made by Lord Hearthstone ! Quickly, order the Shadow Army to attack those unclosed areas!"

    For a moment, dense shadowed creatures poured down several shielded sections of the wall ... ...

    However, the dark dwarves and players have been concentrated in these areas, and the "stacked arhat" climbed up the shadow monster to fight ... ...