Chapter 109 Good Game

The night tourer changed a few pictures in a row and found that they were all black.

    In other words, most of the animals he sent died.

    It made his face gradually a little unattractive.

    "Well... ahem, my lord count, could your search have been discovered?"

    Looking at the blood clan that gradually by pale to blue face, Jushan carefully said.

    " no way!"

    The night tourer subconsciously retorted loudly.

    He took a deep breath, calmed down, and continued gracefully :

    "The animals I summoned were ordinary animals, without revealing a trace of magic at all, and could not have been so easily discovered."

    " it... must be a coincidence!"

    As he spoke, he continued to change the picture.

    Seven or eight more, and the night tourer finally changed to a normal picture !

    That's the visual angle of a hare, it's running fast and the field of vision is constantly shaking.

    The night-nighter's look gradually faded :

    "Look, there's still one."

    "The magic of the Elf Forest has increased and the activity of Warcraft has become frequent. It's normal for a beast to be attacked, but as long as one survives, I can still get what I want to see!"

    After listening to the words of the night tourer, the look of the mountain gradually became respectful.

    One worthy of God's family !

    This kind of probing ability, it's really powerful, it's impossible to defend !

    The scene in the picture kept changing, and the two men watched carefully.

    "Looking at these plants... ...should be close to the core area."

    The look of the giant mountain also gradually became looking forward to.

    And at this time, the picture of a change of vision, appeared a few heavily armed tall figures.

    They were dressed in gorgeous gear, talking and laughing.

    " it's the elf!"

    The giant mountain is bright.

    At this time, the elves seemed to have found the hare and looked in the direction of view.

    " found out?"

    The giant mountain looks tight.

    The night-nighter took a sip of blood, casually authentic :

    "Don't worry ! It's just a hare, they won't care, and how can an elf attack an animal..."

    His words were not finished.

    Because of the several elves in the field of vision, suddenly excited.

    They pulled out all kinds of weapons and rushed towards the view.

    I saw a spear flying towards the view.

    Soon, when the picture went red, it went black.