Chapter 162, we're going to be rich !

Colony consciousness, also known as colony thinking, or colony consciousness.

    This consciousness is a kind of collective thinking that is often seen in Blue Star's various science fictions.

    Creatures with colony consciousness are group life.

    In this group, each independent individual has its own thinking consciousness, but their thinking consciousness is not independent, sometimes even imperfect.

    Above them, there is a stronger consciousness that controls them, like a king.

    And this supreme thinking that controls all independent individual thinking consciousness is swarm consciousness.

    In many of Blue Star's science fiction works about the Zerg, the engulfing Zerg is considered a colony-thinking life, and their supreme thinking is their mother.

    And when Eve looked at the corpses of the crypt spiders, he found some similar features.

    Unlike other independent creatures, these crypt spiders do not have complete souls. Their souls are unformed and technically unable to support the normal functioning of a living body independently.

    This shows that above them, there is another, more powerful consciousness or soul that controls them.

    And when these crypt spiders entered Eve's kingdom, all contact with the outside world was completely cut off.

    Their own mutilated souls cannot survive normally.

    So... ...after struggling for a moment, they themselves naturally break down and die.

    Not only that, but as these crypt spiders struggle, Eve can even faintly sense a distant place, seemingly unknown, trying to send some kind of thought signal to reconnect with them ... ...

    And the direction of that signal is located in Ravendale !

    It's just that it's clear that the other side can't break through the obstacles of the kingdom of God and it fails.

    "So these crypt spiders do have a stronger being, or individual, behind them. I'm afraid the last consciousness I felt was it, a little like the Zerg Mother!

    Eve's heart moved.

    At this point, he also understands why Meliel the Black Dragon is reluctant to help players deal with the Crypt Spider.

    This chicken thief's colored "silver dragon" must have learned the secret of the crypt spider.

    It may have known that the giant spider in the middle of silver was just a minion, and behind them, there was a presence that even the little black dragon would not provoke !

    Myrill, it seems, isn't stupid either.

    " the spider mother?"

    Eve developed a hint of interest.

    If it's true that the mother who controls so many crypt spiders, I'm afraid it's not weak ... ...

    At least... ...the golden class must be there !

    Eve fell into meditation.

    But then again, how did these crypt spiders come to His kingdom ?

    Um... by the way, he just accepted the players' request for sacrifice.

    To offer... ...a request for sacrifice.