Chapter 178 Elf Observations

Not to mention the Dark Dwarfs, even Eve, who was watching secretly, was stunned.

    But soon, he reacted ... ...

    Players are to complete the task, in order to continue to be strong can do everything they can.

    Now that they've taken the task he's given, they're sure to take any chance they can get it done !

    In triggering the task of obtaining the friendship of the Dark Dwarves, I'm afraid they're ready to court the Dwarves or even lick dogs ... ...

    It must be what the npc says, they do ... ...

    After all, in their view, this encounter of the dwarf is also likely to become the elf-like mission npc ah !

    Soon, the players took off their main equipment and handed all the equipment to several left-behind First Corps and scattered players for safekeeping, leaving only the simple clothes inside the equipment.

    And seeing them move so quickly, the female dwarfs open their mouths and don't know what to say ... ...

    In the end, she could not help but let out a sigh :

    "It's worthy of an open and aboveboard elf!"

    "Well, the temple grew up, they did so simply, beware of the plot behind it!"

    And at this moment, the dwarf said again, his eyes at the players still with vigilance, and the words with a strong hostility.

    The female dwarf frowned, and she looked at the players, only to be surprised to find that even after listening to the old dwarf, the players were not angry.

    And the elf at the head even smiled and said :

    "If you're worried about us, you can arrange for dwarf warriors to watch us. We really just want to make friends with dwarfs."

    The female dwarf's look eased slightly after listening to the words of fried tomatoes.

    " temple grower!"

    Seeing her face, the dwarf still wanted to talk, but she reached out to stop :

    " elder bahrain, that's it."

    With that, she motioned the dwarve soldiers to release the encirclement of the players, while sighing :

    "They are true elvens, and I believe in the character of the elvens, and I admire the silver race that used to be. The same vagrant races who have lost their place of refuge, since they come with friendship, we Dark Dwarves should also be warmly received..."

    The Dark Dwarfs are a branch of the surface Dwarfs, first driven and fled underground as losers, so... although they have made their homes in the underworld, it's normal to laugh at themselves as a wandering race.

    " the temple grew up..."

    The old dwarf wanted to say something, but looking at the determined female dwarf, he eventually shook his head and turned away.

    And then, the female god to the players salute, said :

    " welcome, noble elvens!"

    At the same time, the dwarf warriors around them also put away their weapons.

    See this scene, the eyes of the players have flashed a hint of joy, some people even can not help cheering, but was soon the other players coughed twice, and whispered :