Chapter 153 I already have

In a small garden in the city of choice, li mu is doing the daily task of taking care of the elf little luoli little zhengtai.

    It was sent to him by Alice.

    In the early days, the mission was just to help Al with his sisters.

    But with the return of the nightingale, her younger siblings joined in.

    The young elves would learn from Alice and Philosil for the first half of a day, followed by two hours of exercise.

    And when exercising, it's the Chosen People who look after the kids.

    For the player, it's a layoff.

    Because they can take care of the children, but also with their own cultivation, or by the way brush npc...... especially the little ones' good feelings.

    Unfortunately, not everyone can take this task.

    Only players who have been trusted by Lord Saint will be assigned this task by her.

    And as one of the few players who brushed Alice's favor to 80, only Li Mu and the bird can receive this task.

    Alice is the unique purple frame npc in full service, and her task reward richness is second only to the goddess.

    So... ...it's almost a waste of experience and contribution.

    In fact, not only alice, has opened the npc of the good feeling display, all li mu has dealt with, good feeling is he brushed very high.

    Even the nightingale, who has only seen it a few times, has a 40-point favor for him.

    As for Alice, Basaka and the young elves he often brings, many of the favors are over 60.

    As long as you're a believer in Eve, the favor display for the player will be open.

    Al and the nightingale's younger brothers and sisters, although young, became Eve's believers after their brothers and sisters accepted the faith, so the good feelings will also show.

    Of course, they are only shallow believers and cannot give tasks.

    However, even if it is not to send the task, small luoli small Zhengtai's favor also aroused the interest of the players.

    For most creatures, the cubs are a few blocks away from being an adult.

    And as an outstanding appearance of the spirit, the appearance of childhood is more lovely to burst.

    That pure big eyes, pink skin, and with delicate and lovely facial features, it is like a god-given puppet, like a fairy tale out of the little angel, unconsciously arousing the desire to protect ... ...

    As a result, the little guys' popularity among players almost soared, quickly surpassing Alice as the second only presence to the goddess Eve.

    Many players have come to join in the fun, with various tricks to try to please the little ones, in order to let them smile, and then sweetly call themselves a brother and sister.

    Well... ...by the way, take a screenshot, record a video, post it on the forum, post it on the video network to show off.

    Of course, there's some weird guy who wants to coax the little guy to say strange things ... ...

    But the players were quickly driven away by Li Mu and Goo Bird, who took care of the children.

    It is also one of their mission requirements to keep young elves from being taught strange knowledge by players.