Chapter 165: Obedience !...or death !

"Hide Boss Task ! It's a hidden boss mission!"

    "Mount System ! Are you finally going to drive the mount system?!

    "Take it easy... ...that's a reward after winning."

    "This spider mother... ...is it the box lunch they provoked? * * Sacrifice ? Big lunch boxers, they're not sacrificing the crypt spiders, are they? "

    "Damn ! It's possible ! The spider's shell is metal, and the sacrifice system must swallow ! Why didn't I think of it?

    "Ha ha ha ha ! Is that why they're being hunted ? Look ! There are thousands of spiders chasing them ! I'm laughing to death. I've seen the big boxed lunch guy run in such a mess for the first time."

    "So... ...is the official now closing the * * sacrifice loophole?"

    "I'm sure I'll make it up ! Otherwise, we meet the boss later on sacrifice, this game still has what meaning? "

    "Can't sacrifice... ...and if you meet the boss of the dead or something, can you sacrifice?"

    "Poof... ...you're such a talent ! But the Dharma Front didn't swallow everything, did it?"

    "Damn ! I don't know if I can still sell scraps... "

    "I think it's still going to sell ? That seems to be the official recycling mechanism, otherwise should have been patched, I guess it's a special benefit for players?

    Seeing the new task tips, the players instantly unfazed, while excited to discuss, while hiding the attack of spiders ... ...

    Hide Boss Task !

    And successful completion, the player is also rewarded with the mount system !

    Mount ! Is the mount going online ?

    All the players exploring in Ravendale are boiling.

    As for what the mount would be ... ...

    They probably thought of it.

    It's probably a crypt spider !

    Small crypt spiders are fine, and to be honest, human-sized crypt spiders look pretty majestic.

    That's from the player's point of view, of course.

    If the average indigenous creatures of the Segways world were allowed to see it, it would not be majestic, it would be scary.

    However, when the system gives the strength of spider boss evaluation, or the players were startled.

    100-level ! Gold top !

    The system did not give the boss's rating when Ural's power incarnation came and the demigod Walker shot.

    The former's strength is limited, and the blood trough is lighted, and the players are not afraid.

    The latter, though not given a blood tank, did not fight directly with the players, but was directly bound by the goddess and taken away.

    In this case, although the players know they must be good, even more powerful than the spider mother, but there is no level gap on the intuitive feeling ... ...

    And this time... ...that's really going to experience the horrors of high-order existence.

    This huge and incomparable crypt spider, simply like a group of little brother Godzilla giant beasts, all the way rampage, will encounter the unlucky or trample death, or string together ... ...