Chapter 86 The Thon of Silver Strength

The core area of the elf forest.

    A group of elves in gorgeous armor and magic robes are lurking in the jungle.

    Through the dense branches and leaves, they were watching a giant beast in the distance.

    It was a body covered with scales of the Adragon species of warcraft, about four or five meters high.

    It is gnawing on the corpse of a wild boar, from time to time "hissing" roar.

    This warcraft called the forest dragon, legend has a trace of green dragon bloodline, can spit fragrance at the mouth, spray a corrosive poison fog, is the real silver under the early warcraft.

    Demasia looked seriously at the forest dragon, and whispered : to the elf boy around him.

    "Al, have you seen that dragon?"

    Al nodded and looked attentive, like a good boy who listened carefully :

    " see, big brother demasia."

    At this moment, the elf youth, has been very different from before.

    He was wearing an equally gorgeous armor, and in his hand was a silvery dagger.

    It was a gift from the goddess, a symbol of those who belonged to God.

    Demasia said that these equipment is a real golden legend, a group of chosen people are very envious.

    Although Al doesn't know what the golden legend means, he understands that the equipment must be precious.

    It made him more grateful and reverence for the generous Mother God.

    Looking at the earnest elf boy, Demasia was very satisfied, he coughed twice, earnestly said :

    "Al, you're up, but you need to be honed!"

    "As the goddess said, if the elves want to be strong again, not only need a sincere heart, but also need to cultivate the blood of fighting!"

    "The struggle between races is cruel, and kindness without a bottom line only puts itself in danger..."

    "Although your strength rises greatly, but the experience of fighting is still too little, this warcraft has the strength of silver inferior position, not only long ugly, or cruel carnivores, is simply a heinous crime ! Why don't we... cough, just right for you to practice!"

    "I know you'll still be a little bit unbearable, but don't worry, let's take your time, this time it's the same as before, you'll beat it half to death, and we'll do the rest."

    Demasia looked gentle and persuasive.

    Hearing what he said, Al nodded cleverly :

    " yes, big brother demasia!"

    Although he killed the Orcs himself, but the elf's good nature still let him not bear to shoot these warcrafts.

    Thinking of this, Al looked at Demasia with some adoration, and there was a warmth in his heart :

    Demasia elder brother in order to let me grow up, at the risk of finding these powerful warcraft, and considering my psychological tolerance, more allow me to beat the warcraft half to death first, they are responsible for the follow-up work ... ...

    They're so nice !

    I can't let him down !

    His expression grew firmer.