Chapter 115 Human Caravans

These bandits ! Liar !

    How dare they steal Lord Myrill's treasure while Lord Myrill is away !

    The little black dragon is angry, and the consequences are serious.

    Without hesitation, it immediately flapped its wings and flew back to its castle to protect its treasure.

    It's just, when it's just out of town, it's a familiar and hateful voice :

    "If you want to make other people's dragon slaying legends, go back yourself."

    Myrill's body stopped.

    He looked in the direction of the temple, his eyes red :

    " what do you mean?"

    The voice sighed :

    "The cold winter and the god of hunting have come, with the strength of gold, and my family has met him."

    God's family !

    Myriel's pupils shrank slightly.

    Seeing Eve's means, he was already afraid of the power of the true God.

    "If they dare to touch your things, they must not fear your return, and may be waiting for your return. The title of dragon slayer is an honor to many intelligent beings."

    Eve continued to bluff.

    Although he thinks the truth is that the Orcs think Meirrell is dead to touch its things, it should be enough to fool the little black dragon.

    "They dare ! Myriel will eat them!

    The little black dragon said indignantly.

    "I think Ural's interest in dragons is only higher than I am, if it arouses his interest." Think about it.

    "His clergy, but he has a'hunting'."

    Eve continued.

    In fact, while the night tourer is the golden lower, Myrill is the dragon.

    The dragon is almost invincible in the same class, and the frontal combat ability of the blood clan has always been weak ... ...

    If the little black dragon and him, in the night tour does not borrow the power of the case, Eve is probably half a catty, at least escape or no problem.

    But it's better if Eve scares it with Ural.

    Hearing these words, the little black dragon suddenly wilted.

    It remembers the humiliation and fear of being caught by this evil god.

    This experience, it doesn't want to do it again.

    "I and Ural are mortal enemies, and if you surrender to me, I will send my relatives to recover the treasure with you."

    "The masks of the Orcs have been torn, and I don't think you think they're friendly creatures now ? Believers, Ural's temperament, I think you can imagine one or two.

    Eve continued to bluff.

    After hearing his words, Myrill was silent.

    To tell the truth, this evil god treats it well, and if another true god comes, Myrill is really not sure what he will be ... ...