❤️ || 𝙻𝚒𝚌𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚎 𝚡 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 - Forest.

☁︎ Apologies if there's any spelling errors!

𝑨𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒆, 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝑬𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒉𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅 𝒔𝒊𝒍𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒍𝒚 𝒔𝒍𝒆𝒆𝒑𝒔, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒅𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒚 𝒂𝒘𝒂𝒌𝒆.  𝑶𝒏𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒐𝒌𝒊𝒆 𝒅𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒕, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒆𝒍𝒔𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆.  𝑺𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒔 𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒔𝒕?   𝑺𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅..𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒔?

❀𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝.

            Ah Earthbread.  It was such a wonderful day to go outside.  I mean, who wouldn't go outside?  Too bad it was dark though, and everyone in Earthbread was sleeping soundly.  Pretty sure Moonlight cookie is doing her job.  I don't know at this point.  As everyone was asleep, I couldn't help but just stay awake.  This was *not* it.  I was obviously just..awake.  Couldn't even shut my eyes too.  I decided it would be a good time to at least get some fresh air for once since I'm always cooped inside this sad little cookie house.  I looked through my clothes and decided to wear a plain and simple hoodie with pants on.  I have good hygiene I swear to god.  I felt as if I was ready and decided to walk out my house, closing the door with a silent 'click.'

The walk was silent.  I didn't see any cookies wander around, which was rare.  Maybe M.E.H was out looking for a criminal.  I sighed, carbonated CO2 escaped my mouth as I looked up in the night sky.  The stars were pretty tonight.  There was no cloud coverage; just pure bliss of the stars.  I looked around the place and noticed the forest.  I contemplated if I should walk into the dark shady forest, but I Ultimately decided to walk in anyway.

....
Dang it was quiet.
Quiet like a mouse.
It was too quiet...
I heard mumbling from the right of me.  Me, being the dumb cookie I am, decided to walk towards the mumbling.

"..So here's the plan.."

I hid behind a nearby tree and listened in.

"So when the town is quiet we'll steal..."
"ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING?!"
"Woahh...you look pretty...want a shroomie...?"

I looked down to see a relatively short cookie.  Looked like a mushroom.  Their eyes were a resounding purple as they actually looked pretty innocent.  I chuckled.

"No thank you, whoever you are."  I pat their head, to which they did a happy dance in response.  I smiled.

"AND WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?  TRYING TO FOIL MY PLANS?"