❤️ || 𝙴𝚌𝚕𝚊𝚒𝚛 𝚡 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 - Brain break.

I'm gonna get this done before getting with the request because I've been wanting to write for eclair for a long time

Live laugh eclair cookie (he's been on my team) ❤️

Apologies for any mistakes
and let's enjoy the eclair!

-----------------------------

Ah.
Your guild.  Your wonderful, wonderful guild.  Battling ferocious beasts, doing various things, and building your desired dream guild kingdom was everything you could ask for.  Sometimes, the cookies around you would come and gather everyone up to a meeting.  The meetings were really bizarre and zany too, and you lived for it.  The best part about it though was the fact that there was a new feature added to the guild.  The relics.  After the return of many various beasts and the 'waves', there have been 'relics' popping up recently.  These relics were special to someone, and that someone was Eclair Cookie.

His entire hobby was collecting Relics and history.  His attire looked like he was a scholar, to which he is.  He recently opened this museum to collect relics from the guild.  One of the cookies in my guild noticed my load of relics I've been collecting, and they encouraged me to bring them to Eclair Cookie.  I was a bit nervous, as I have never met this Eclair Cookie before.  I've heard about him, but I haven't seen him.  I decided to just get past that and walk towards the museum.  I stopped and noticed the grand gates.  I sighed before opening them, seeing a bunch of guild members walking into various hallways or the second floor.  I decided to wander around a bit, as I found myself in the hall of nature.  I heard the sound of some sort of paper being written coming from my left, so I went.  I saw a cookie there.  The cookie was a cookie I have never seen before.  He was too focused on writing down something.  Must be that new relic one of my gulidmates donated to.  He had a big hat on, and he had very..long hair.  I bet it's fluffy..haha.  His clothes looked like he was dressed like those royalty from the ancient times.

I watched him write stuff about the relic that was donated.  He looked very into it, and he was very focused on it.  I couldn't help but notice the smell of ink in the air, and I liked it.  It was comforting.  Along with the writing of a quill and scroll makes it even more comfortable, so I carefully set my bag full of relics down and sat on a nearby chair and watched him do his job.  I could hear humming coming out of him, and it seems as if he was also humming a song that I know!  (it can be any song)

After some while, the cookie, who I assume to be Eclair Cookie, sighed as he rolled his scroll up.  He held his quill as he turned around, and he noticed me.

"AH— O-oh!  You must me one of the guild members I haven't met yet!  Well, welcome to the museum of relics!  I hope you enjoy your stay!"  Eclair Cookie said.  His voice sounded.. British in a way?  It was a cute voice though.  I chuckled.  "One of my guild members actually wanted me to give you all of these uh...relics I've been collecting from battles."  I said.  I pointed to a bag that looked like it might just pop out from all of those relics.  I heard him walk towards the bag and open it, and I swear I could see his eyes shine like diamonds.