😈 ||Jealous! 𝙲𝚊𝚙. 𝙲𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚊𝚛 𝚌𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚒𝚎 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 - Jealous?

Captain Caviar Cookie is so fucking jealous lmaoreader is female per requesters request

reader is female per requesters request.

don't sweat it Falco you can do itthe limes 🥰🥰🥰🥰captain Caviar Cookie is so bbgit's like 2 in the morning helpalrightenough talking to myselfLET'S START THE PARADE

the limes 🥰🥰🥰🥰
captain Caviar Cookie is so bbg
it's like 2 in the morning help
alright
enough talking to myself
LET'S START THE PARADE

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

God.
He was working us so much.
One thing led to another, and sure enough he wanted everyone on dock to work faster?
Why?
Anyways, I was currently picking up crates and stacking them on his boat.  I'm (Y/N) cookie, but you guys reading can call me (Y/N).  I'm one of the descendants of House Oyster, but lately I've been deciding if the life of a normal Oyster family..cookie thing...is really right for me.  I mean, they're cool and all, but I really don't want to be hoarding money.  I liked the adventure; I liked challenges too!

But enough of my background.  It's time to snap back to reality.

"(Y/N)!  Oyster Cookie wants ya!"  Captain Caviar said.  I groaned.  "Can she wait????" "Nope!  It's urgent!  I think ye want to go now!"  "Fineee"  I dropped the crate on his foot, and he yelped.  I smirked.  "Better pick that up then, cap."  I started to walk away from him.  I could her him say some swears in the mix of his mumbling.

I arrived at House Oyster, where the fabled Oyster Cookie herself was there.  "Oyster Cookie?  You called?  What do you need at such a time like this?"  I bowed towards her.  I mean, I'm supposed to Respect my Elders, especially if it's Oyster Cookie.  "Ah (Y/N)!  Good to see you!  Our house has collectively decided to do what's best for you and decided to find you, not to your favor, a fiancé."  Oyster said.  My jaw dropped.  "Haha nonononono nope!  I told you this before and I'll say it again.  I am *not* interested in love that is matched by someone else, I would rather find love on my own."  I put my hand on my hand and I looked pissed (like that Clotted Cream pose your doing that pose.).  Oyster sighed.  "I know, but—"  "I'm not going to marry whoever it is.  If it's the Consul, no.  I don't trust that slimy snake in a million years." "W-what a coincidence...he was going to be your...fiancé."