Abyss Monarch Cookie x Reader: What if (Y/N) sank deep into the abyss?

this person right here gave me a good reason to write this

shout out to BlessedDreamz for inspiring me to make this 

this just gave me an even better excuse to write Abyss Monarch Cookie when they were in their High Regent Era.  

"𝐎𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞? 𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧..."

My light.
An Abyss Monarch Cookie x Reader.

⋆⁺。˚⋆˙‧₊☾ ◯ ☽₊‧˙⋆˚。⁺⋆

"𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐬𝐨...𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞."

Underneath the wonders of Sugarteara, there was a rather interesting cookie who lived in the deep and dark abyss that is shrouded by Sugarteara.  The former High Regent, (Y/N) Cookie, sits there alone.

They had heard quite a lot when they used to be the High Regent.  Cookies never really respected them as much as they wanted.  Everyone would riot against them when they made decisions, calling it 'bad' or 'out of place' for a high role like them.

Not only did they show aggression, but they showed concern from when (Y/N) wanted to leave on that faithful day.

"(Y/N)!  Please rethink your consideration!"  Lobster Cookie said.  More like a traitor to them.  "Who will replace our faithful leader?"  Mocha Ray Cookie asked.  (Y/N) turned around and stared at them.  No emotion  "𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭. 𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭."  (Y/N) replied, refuting their claim as if it was nothing but just a fact.  "We're the only ones who show you respect though!  Don't leave us, please!"  Lobster Cookie said with a worried tone.  (Y/N) saw how they cared, and yet the things Sugarteara did to them...they just... did not care no more.  (Y/N) grabbed the door handle to the gates of Sugarteara and turned their head back to them one more time before exiting the door.  The last thing they heard from the gates before fully leaving were "why..?"

That memory kept on playing in their head like a broken record, and every time they imagine it, hear it, or vividly see it, they grit their teeth.  However, a rather pleasant memory sometimes arises from time to time.

"𝐎𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐮𝐬 𝐂𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐞, 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐟 𝐈 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐚 𝐟𝐢𝐬𝐡?"  (Y/N) asked.  Octopus Cookie (Reminder this is when Abyss Monarch was in their prime) laughed silently at that remark.  "Would I still like you if you were a fish?  Of course I would!"  Octopus Cookie said, smiling.  (Y/N) smiled back at them.  "𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐡𝐨𝐰, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭."  (Y/N) said with a faint blush.  "Of course!"  They said, smiling at them.