☠️ || Ancient cookies + Fem!Child Reader - Accident.

I love this plot and concept :)Just saying angst is a strong when it comes to writing for meMy poems are pretty nihilistic (my English teacher said that 💪)

Just saying angst is a strong when it comes to writing for me
My poems are pretty nihilistic (my English teacher said that 💪)

And again, I am strong when it comes to sad shit cause of how I write.

With that, Enjoy.
I hear boss music why are their eyes everywhere and why is seek in a Bugatti?

--------------

"They'll never find me here!"
Little (Y/N) was currently playing hide and seek with the ancients.  "Oh?  Where did she go?"  Pure Vanilla Cookie said in such a playful tone.  "Hmm...Could she be here?"  Hollyberry said, lifting the couch.  "Well she definitely not here! Haha!"  Hollyberry exclaimed.  Dark Cacao noticed a shadow from the curtain and lifted it up to reveal (Y/N) giggling.  Dark Cacao smiled as he picked her up in his arms.  "Found you.  You need to find better hiding spots.  Curtains just aren't that good anymore, especially if it's a see through one like this one."  He said.  "Okay Papa!"  She exclaimed.  Dark Cacao sighed in happiness.  "Another round of playing hide and seek anyone?"  Golden Cheese proposed.  "You bet I'm ready to find the little rascal at anytime!"  Hollyberry exclaimed.  Pure Vanilla Cookie turned and looked at White Lily.  "Will you participate this round?"  Pure Vanilla asked.  "Huh?  Oh..I don't think this round, but next round— huh?"  White Lily looked at her phone, as it was ringing.  "Oh.  Let me get that."  White Lily picked up the phone and answered.  "Hello?  Oh..you need our help?  Alright.  We'll go right away."  White Lily ended the call and looked at everyone. "We have to go."  She said.

"Mama?"  (Y/N) asked as she tugged on White Lily's clothing.  White Lily looked at (Y/N) and gently pets her head.  "We're sorry, but we have a mission to do...we promise to see you after the mission though!"  White Lily said happily.  (Y/N) laughed as she jumped.  "Okay!"

"Who will look after her though?"  Golden Cheese said.  "Ah!  I know!  It should—"  "It should be that kind man that I saw while walking towards a fountain!  His name is Eclair Cookie! (get ready to sob (?))"  Pure Vanilla Cookie said in enthusiasm, completely cutting Hollyberry from her sentence.  Hollyberry looked at Pure Vanilla with a face that screams 'really?'.  "Well I was actually going to recommend Tea Knight Cookie!  He's an old friend of mine!"  Hollyberry exclaimed.  Pure Vanilla thought about it before nodding.  "Hmm.. alright!  Send Tea Knight here!  I know Eclair is busy right now and I don't want to bother him.  I just realized that haha!"  Pure Vanilla said happily.  Hollyberry Cookie nods as she pulls her phone out and calls Tea Knight.
..
......
"Alright!  He should be on his way!  Now, you know the rules while we're away, right dear (Y/N)?"  Hollyberry Cookie said.  "Mhm!  No destruction!"  (Y/N) said, throwing her hands in the air.  "That's the spirit!"  Hollyberry exclaimed, raising her shield up.  (Y/N) noticed the heart shape on her shield and she jumped.  "Heart!  The heart!"  She said happily.  "You mean my Soul Jam?  Hah!  Every ancient has a soul jam, even you!"  Hollyberry said, pointing a finger at (Y/N).  "Really?"  She said in excitement.  "Yes.  Yours is deep, deep down inside you.  You just have to find it when it seems like all is lost or if you're at the lowest point in your life."  Dark Cacao said.  (Y/N) looked up at both of them and smiled.  "When I grow older, I'll get my Soul Jam and become as noble and strong as Hollyberry and Cacao!"  (Y/N) said.  "Phaha!  We're just messing with you, you know that right?  Even as a child we've had our soul jams!  You have it on you, you just didn't realize yet!"  Hollyberry and Dark Cacao smiled.  "Well then, friends.  Tea knight should be here at any minute now.  Shall we go?"  Pure Vanilla said.  "Oh!  The Mission!  Ha I forgot all about it phaha!  Of course I'm ready, Pure Vanilla!  Who else wouldn't be ready?"  Hollyberry said.  Golden Cheese Cookie came down the stairs with her spear in hand.  "Left this in my room.  Now, Let's go!"  Golden Cheese Cookie said, holding her spear up proudly.  White Lily came up to (Y/N) and hugged her.  "Goodbye, (Y/N).  Stay Safe, please." White Lily said in a soft voice.  (Y/N) hugged her back.  "I will."  She said.  White Lily broke the hug and smiled before she left the house.